THREE🧔

... Sorry this chapter is here late..             

                             ~3~

"Can you see what's written there?" Teniayo asked his patient who sat on a chair looking at the chart hanging on the wall. They had been in the exam room for hours trying to examine the old man's eyes and prescribe a drug or whether glasses are the next thing.

"I think so." The Old man whispered.

Teniayo sat on the rolling stool and nodded towards the chart. "Okay...Read it out."

"Okay.....AFOUE." Teniayo shook his head. He asked the old man to read the next letters that were bolder and this time he got all the letters on the line.

Teni took more tests to decide what drugs he should prescribe for him and whether he should get glasses immediately.

Sunday was a free day for him but as always he's stocked at work which was better than sitting in his house watching the ball he wasn't really interested in or thinking of one of his greatest mistakes. He stuffed himself with work since he owns the Eye Clinic he had the say to what day was his free day.

As he helped the old man back to his office for a little chat on what to do before he left to get his drugs, His friend Olufemi Davies walked in wearing a light blue Gini a Sunday outfit while Teni wore his normal black suit pants and blue striped shirt. His dark skinned muscular friend a very old friend of his and the only one he was left with, stood by the door watching Teni talk to his patient.

When he prescribed certain drugs and eye drop for his patient to get from the pharmacy downstairs, he walked his patient to the door. He walked back to his table and sat on the chair after checking the time on his wristwatch.

Femi was already seated on the chair that Teni's patient just stood up looking round to notice a few new things in the office since he last visited. "What are you doing here?" Teni asked.

"Can't I come visit again?" Femi pulled out his phone and dropped it on the table.

"I'm sure you have work to do."

Femi chuckled and stared at his friend like he had lost his mind "It's Sunday man. Just got back from church."

"Church?" Teni laughed "You went to church?"

"Yes, I did...guess who I saw?" Teni rested his back to his chair, sitting more comfortably and relaxing his nerves as the thoughts of Chima floated in his head.

"Who? Chima?"

"No! Chima's friend."

"Which one?"

"Tomike." Teni just stared at his friend "Tomike Adeleye."

"Oh that lady. She works in ABC. Chima mentioned her once."

"Yeah, she does."

Teni sat up, hope building inside of him "Did you ask about Chima?"

"I couldn't get a chance to talk to her. Better forget about this Chima babe guy."

"How can I? She sends a message that she's pregnant attached to a picture of a pregnancy stick. I'm back in Nigeria I go to her house and it's another person I meet there. No emails..no number nothing. like she vanished from the earth." Teni sighed.

"Guy that's exactly what it might be."

"What?"

"That she doesn't want you in her life."

"Could you at least help me get Tomike's number anything that can help?"

"Okay...I'd try."

"Thanks Man."