FOUR🙀

I didn't know how to start this chapter and I just wanted you guys to read what she does.

                               ~4~

"Welcome back guys that was Vibration by Fireboy DML. Hope you guys enjoyed it because we did. Didn't we Tomike?" Hadiza, Tomike's co-host for the afternoon entertainment show said.

Hadiza the opposite of Tomike exciting, intriguing, jovial. She's a dark skinned lady, Melanin popping kinda skin. They are both wearing a T-shirt from a clothing store that sponsored the show for today over black jeans and sneakers. Tomike is on a black Bob wig while Hadiza according to her religion she's covering her hair with a stylish turban and scarf and both are on full makeup.

"Sure did. Guys welcome back, How's hustling like? We've got news for all the hustlers out there."

"Should we tell them?" Hadiza smiled at Tomike who was just two spaces away on the blue couch.

"Of course Hadiza. Should I do the honors or you will?"

"You say it."

Tomike smiled to the camera "For all the viewers out there hustling. We have three giveaways to five special people. The first category is a rap battle. You give us apart from an artiste you like best and rap with it for just ten or fifteen minutes. It can be Nigerian music, American, Indian, Korean anything. Post it on your Instagram and tag us. Using the hashtags ABCgiveaway, ABCEntertainment and ABCrapbattle."

"The second category is simple. There are newly released cinema movies out now. Comment on the one you want on our Twitter page. And five lucky people will be picked from just Twitter, to get to watch a movie with a plus one."

"And last but not least is the writer's challenge. It might be a poem or short story anything about writing. Post it on either your Twitter handle or Instagram handle and tag us using the hashtags ABCgiveaway, ABCEntertainment and ABCwriterschallenge."

"Don't forget to use the hashtag guys. Because the category one and two stand a chance to win one hundred thousand naira each." Hadiza adjusted on the sofa.

"Start to comment now and post because you all stand a chance at winning." Tomike flipped her hair from her face.

"And that's all for today. We would catch you guys tomorrow. Same station same time. Bye guys."

"Bye!" Tomike said and a music video played as they stepped down from the set. They both removed the microphones and gave them to the sound record guy.

Hadiza walked beside Tomike telling her about an idea she got for their next show as they entered the elevator taking them to their floor. When they got to their floor as Tomike was about to get into her office Hadiza asked. "How are you doing Tomike?"

"I'm okay. Why did you ask?" Tomike paused.

"You've been looking worried that's all."

"I'm okay Hadiza. Had a great time on the show." She replied even though she truly was worried, Dimma's question as not stopped coming to Tomike thoughts. Most days she spent her time worrying about what the Father will do if he finds them and the only thoughts that came after her questioning herself were too scary for her. She might be frustrated with handling Dimma but she never wants to part ways with her, never.

"That's no problem. It is what It is." Tomike chuckled and was interrupted by Hadiza's phone, she excused herself. Tomike walked into her office and sank into the black sofa she had placed in her office for times like now.

                            ***
Teni was having a doctor to patient chat, one that scared most of his patients away, when his friend, Olufemi walked in without knocking again. Femi never knocked that's how rude he is and this attitude didn't stop after Femi had walked in on Teni having sex.