BONUS CHAPTER: TOMIKE'S POV

Hey guys, I'm back again with another Chapter. Thank you for all the birthday wishes I appreciated It, it made my day mehn. Today is a Friday and it's an update lol.

Expect a new chapter on Broken Proposal on Sunday to those that read it.

              ~Corona Virus year later~

I sat in front of my Youtube set up, after a very long time since Dimma and I moved in with Teniayo. No, we didn't get married, Lol but we are together, very much together. It's been over a year since Teniayo proposed and Yes we've picked a date for our wedding, oh yea people waiting for something next. Let's do some flashbacks after he proposed and I said Yes.

Life has been busy... Very busy. After His Mum's birthday dinner, we all stayed in the house for the night and took off the next day after His Mum had called Me and told me how happy she is to be alive when her son would be getting married not just to any woman but to an intelligent, beautiful and smart lady, it was in her words, not mine. I left the house happy, you know that kind of happiness when your to be mother-in-law already loves you without you making an effort, Yeah that kind of happiness. The next few weeks were busy for both of us, we were either enjoying the moment as engaged couples or work was being a mother fucker.

Then Corona happened in Nigeria when we all thought was a joke, we were asked to stay back at home, the LOCKDOWN, the worst holiday of my life, started working from home, teaching Dimma school works, dating from home always trying to keep up with everything it was too much. So we were stuck at home to eat and watch movies. Dimma and I always fought when school work started so I let Teniayo do the work through zoom since I've got no patience with that little girl ever since Teniayo came and she always wanted her Daddy.

Middle of the Year, Corona was still in Nigeria so my boo decided to start a Zoom learning space for people with eye issues which boomed his business, soon after Mr President eased the lockdown in Nigeria, but the cases were increasing every day, was too scared to leave the house or let Dimma leave the house. Another month passed then I was sure I could leave my house when Mr Lagos State Governor placed a curfew. Because of his sudden fame on Instagram Teniayo's clinic was getting full day by day and hectic for only two doctors to handle so he started employing more doctors. Mr Ajanlekoko did renovate the whole building true to his agreement and his daughter took over the first floor where I spend my money buying clothes.

Teniayo had to travel for a business conference, a Doctors conference that's when he decided She needed to move into his house with Dimma because the Lockdown had dealt with him. I didn't agree with him, because I just wanted to move in when we were officially married. So we argued and fought but he didn't forget to drop his key with me. I thought about it so many times when he was away, even asked Dimma and you know my baby, God bless her. Ada and even My Mother convinced me to move in, was shocked my mum wanted me to move. It was four days before his agreed date to arrive back in Lagos, that's when I decided to pack up my things change the whole Bachelor vibe of his house to a family oriented kind of house, within those days. He came back and was excited to see Me and Dimma at the door.

We didn't sleep in the same room after that night, Some things happened I wouldn't lie, I will explain by saying when your husband who traveled for a whole month comes back, you know something is bound to happen.  Hahaha...

We decided to go on with a court wedding before we do the Yoruba slash Lagos Wedding of the year. Just as we started planning for our wedding, the beautiful things about the wedding, my office came with their business trip which unknowingly I was in charge of. To cut the long story short, we would be getting married soon.

I got a room to myself as my closet slash YouTube space. So here I am, in a new background, sitting on the same sofa, the same lights shining in my face answering a lot of unanswered questions I am excited to share. Tomike Adeleye before would never want to share this part of her life but who cares what the world thinks anymore especially when you're having fun.

"Hi guys welcome back to my channel Tomike here... I know it's been ages since I've been on here well life has been busy. By the thumbnail, you can guess what I will be talking about. First thanks to those who check up on me, every time to see if I'm doing okay. Yes, I am Okay and No I didn't catch the virus please stay safe, sanitize, wash your hands, wear your nose mask." I said as I pressed record. I raised my left hand showing off my ring to my subscribers before dropping it. A huge smile obviously on my face because I can't get over the fact that I got engaged. "Yes...I got engaged some of you guessed right because of some clips I posted before the lockdown. I will insert some of the proposal clips we could get because it wasn't planned."

She cleared her throat ready to share. "I remember doing a Q&A some years back and there was a particular question I think it was the last question if I can recall... How would I react if I met the father of my baby? I think that's how the question was like. Well guys another update, I met the father of my baby. Guys, it will be a story for another day with him but you have to take this for now, this life isn't yours to plan." That moment Teniayo walked into the room holding a cup of orange juice for me to drink thank God he came back because I was starting to feel thirsty. "Thank you." He nodded and left before I get tempted to reveal his face than our original plan to do that after the wedding. "Get yourself a husband who brings you orange juice while you are recording and working." I giggled "Just know me and him are in a better situation than when we first met." I chatted for what felt like forever doing a life updated video, then sat in the room editing it hoping to upload it the next day but sleep failed me.

~~~~~
"Do you Oluwateniayo Daniel take Oluwatomike Busola as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Teniayo says his eyes still on me since I walked down the aisle in my princess dress. The White dress did make me feel like a princess in the real sense not literally and my prince charming, a knight in shining everything stood in front of me, smiling like he hit jackpot, which he sure did because I'm not an easy target. lol.

"Do you Oluwatomike Busola take Oluwateniayo Daniel as your lawfully wedded husband?" The Pastor asks me.

A bright smile on my face because I would obviously not say No to this handsome looking man😋 "I do." I say a little loud for those who didn't hear or those that think I don't love him.

.... "You may now kiss the bride." Locking lips forever and ever. We live happily ever after (see lie lori ro, but yeah, sure to be happy with him.) Honeymoon to Bali yayaya.

~~~~~
"I Love you." Teniayo whispered to my ears as we both sat in front of my camera about to reveal who my baby's father is, who is the actual love of my life.

"I know you do. And I love you more." He bends to kiss me "Let's start before we keep on whispering I Love you before today ends." I press a button after counting from 5 to 1. "Hi guys welcome back to my YouTube channel. I told you guys before that I won't be available until February and here I am, in the spirit of Love. I have decided to reveal my baby's father... A brief story before I reveal him." I giggle watching Teniayo's expression. "I wasn't the one who found him, after that question from the interview with Amanda of Wazobia I wasn't exactly happy to find who this mystery father is. I had planned to try and corner so many questions about my baby's father until that year and it felt like everyone was after something that I didn't know until it hit me... I could go on and on about not wanting to find my baby's father but God had different plans. Guys welcome the Father Of Mine." whoop whoop. "E shock you. Lol hope it didn't. Yes none of you could guess it and Yes he's the love of my life, my husband. After watching some snippets of our wedding video you would know who he is and why he might look familiar. I shouldn't have kept the secret for long but it's my secret.."

"Hi guys." Teniayo says smiling looking from the camera to me, Yeah! I'm that pretty he can't take his eyes off me.

••••••
😉😉😉
I hope my three friends will appreciate me for writing this chapter. For some reason they didn't want Father Of Mine to end but maybe because I didn't say THE END at the end of Chidimma's bonus chapter. LOL anyways this may not still be the end. We might still be having short short POV from other Characters but we shall see. Who knows, maybe there might be another child story about another couple.

                     ~×THE END×~