TEN🍩

I'm Back!!

    This is one of my best chapters.
A DOUGHNUT a day keeps the Doctor away -By Mofiyhin_

                            ~10~

Teniayo walked into his office angry, he pulled off his white coat and paced back and forth in his office. It's been three days, three days and he hasn't talked to his daughter, His daughter. Tomike is unbelievable, she made it so hard to build a relationship with his daughter. Just because of one bar of chocolate.

He sighed, picked his phone then dropped it. Calling wouldn't do anything, as usual, she'd cut the call or just ignore his call. Teni used his left hand to clean his face. He's not talking to his daughter because he tried to give her chocolate.

When Teni was calm and able to think right, he took his phone and car keys. He walked downstairs and told the Nurse on duty he would be out for the whole day. He got into his car, drove to Kreamy cakes and bought a box of four doughnuts, he got back into his car and drove to ABC which was on the same route. He connected his phone to the USB of his car so he could play music and avoid the thoughts of Tomike.

According to her Calendar, today was one of her busy days. And for the first time he wasn't about to respect her privacy.

Calendar. Teniayo chuckled.

He got to the gate of the compound and was stopped. It was his first time but as organized as Tomike is she had told him what and what to say if he ever came to her office. There were three security guards at the IN gate chatting. Teni wound down his window and smiled at them.

"Oga who are you looking for?" The black security guard asked as soon as he stood next to Teniayo's Car. (Sir.)

"A visitor of Tomike Adeleye."

"Oh Our star." The security guard nodded to another one and the gate was opened. Teniayo wound up his window and drove in after they gave him a small rectangular metal he should keep and hand over to the next gate when he was heading out.

Another security guard directed him to a parking lot for visitors and helped him to park well into a spot to avoid stories and his lack of salary.

The compound was big and neat, the three tall buildings were also big. He has never been to the place or passed by or even sat and watched ABC. He thanked the security guard and was told the building Tomike worked. He got down from his car and gave the security guard a little change, he took out the box of doughnuts and walked to the second building hiding behind the first one that everyone could see.

He asked someone for Tomike's floor and immediately the man gave him people began to stare at him and murmur to themselves, he ignored it even though it made him feel awkward and self conscious. When he got to the floor he'd find Tomike, he paused in front of the elevator. The room was spacious, tables and chairs computers and bags positioned neatly. Some people were by their table working while a group whereby a red sofa discussing.

Teniayo stopped a lady who passed in front of him. "Hi please I'm looking for Tomike Adeleye."

"Oh you are?"

"A friend."

"Friend." The lady said shocked "I'd take you to her office. She's on a show right now."

"Oh! Would she like that?"

"Why not? she's almost done anyway." The lady shook her head giggling and led him to a separate room around a corner. On the door of the room was her name written bellow her title, Head of Production. The young lady opened the door and let him in.