TWENTY SIX 💅🧖‍♀️

Check out my new book my loves!!!

*Dancing* We just have one chapter left.
Sorry for not updating last week, was tired of typing this would be the chapter for this week.

                            ~26~
The three words that proceeded out of Teniayo's mouth kept repeating in Tomike's head for the past two days since he declared he loved her. She wouldn't lie about the fact she started catching feelings she thought had gone when he requested to help wash plate, especially when he said she looked beautiful when she smiled. She kept on smiling like a school girl who just got her first kiss from her crush after he left, she had stayed by the kitchen watching Dimma and Teniayo and she fell in love with the sight.

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, she would start smiling more she told herself as she stared at herself. She felt happy but weird after hearing those words, she had not expected him to blurt it out there and then and she hadn't planned any expression after the words were said so instead she took of as fast as she could. She had stayed in the kitchen frying chicken and thinking of the next action but she consoled herself by shutting the planning of what next when she realised he had just said the three words and not backed it up.

Tomike left the mirror took her bag from the bed and walked out to see Tinuke and Dimma struggling with the TV control. Tomike shook her head and said "Stop being a baby, Tinu and give my baby the control so she can watch something more educating."

"Sorry o. We that don't watch educating programs, at least Botched is educating." Tinuke surrendered, stood up and walked to Tomike who was taking water from the water dispenser. "How many hours are you gone for? I'm heading out by 8pm."

"What exactly do you do by 8pm?"

"I'm 22 and allowed, don't act like Uncle Tunde." Tinuke shinned her thirty two (teeth).

"I didn't say you weren't allowed. Please be careful. And you have to come back before 11:30pm."

"Yes mummy. So when are you gonna be back?"

"Before 5. It's just spa nothing big." Tomike dropped the cup on the table.

Tinuke picked the cup and walked to the kitchen and all of a sudden stops and turns back. "That reminds me..." She walked to Tomike who was sitting next to Dimma. "What are we doing for your twenty seventh birthday?"

Tomike looked at her cousin, then shook her head "Nothing. It's just Twenty seven. I'm alive thank you and I have Dimma."

"But still single." Tinuke said and ran away as Tomike tried to reach her. "Bye, we would see by 5." Tinuke said as she got into the kitchen.

Tomike pecked Dimma before she stood up and called out "Take care of my baby like one of those your bone straight wigs you love. Bye." Tomike laughed as she walked out of the house. She appreciated the fact that Tinuke was willing to watch over Dimma whenever she needed a day for herself and her last option was Tinu. Tomike got into her car and started her journey to Ikoyi where she and the girls will have a day to themselves. She needed to relieve the stress she had been going through, the stress of holding back, the stress of being conscious about the emotions she played out and mostly the stress of hiding and wanting more than she delivered.

She stopped at her stylist shop to pick up a parcel before getting back on the road. Before noon she got to Soul spa and realized she was earlier than their appointment. Tomike didn't have anything to do within the one hour of waiting except dwelling on the words Teniayo had said which not only shocked her but put a smile on her face. The smile on her face had not left and everyone had notice the difference at work, her sister in law, Tinuke also and even on YouTube. She may have left that occupation months ago when Teniayo left but they all realized something major had happened.