DID YOU KNOW🤔

~Father of Mine ~

* Did you know that two characters (Tomike and Dimma) are names of my two most favorite influencers, they are both YouTube influencers and Tomike Adeoye (actual name of the influencer) is a TV presenter and host. LOL!

*Did you know I wrote this book at the beginning of the pandemic in Nigeria around March (Obviously you don't know) LOL!

*Did you know this book brought out the writer in me?

*Did you know it's my first Nigerian book to be published on Wattpad and the first Nigerian book I finished and enjoyed writing?

*Did you know my main idea of this story was not how it's written but did my best? (Well every of my books) LOL!

*Did you Know the first title of this book was supposed to be 'BABY'S DADDY'?

*Did you know I first thought about giving Dimma a sickness like diabetics so they could see each other again?
(You'll find out if I actually did)

*Did you know my characters love you so much and want you to continue this journey with them?

*Did you know that I LOVE and appreciate y'all who have read and been reading my books from day one?

*Did you know I'm not done with this book and I'm so excited to continue?

LOL!LOL!!LOL!!!LOL!!!!

I'm just being silly..Thank you all for reading my book and letting it reach 331 reads I appreciate you all so much.. To celebrate this I would be uploading a new book that I loved the way it's coming out I'd tell you much about it later ...Get ready!!!

Just want to shout out to many of my readers to those who click the stars and don't, I love you. To those that reads chapter one then disappear, to those who just pick which ever chapter, THANK YOU and in my Yoruba Language ESHE PUPO.

Don't forget to Comment,Vote and share with your family, friends, classmates, course mates, BFF, enemies and everyone you know.