Chapter 2

About a week went by, y/n felt a bit more confident fighting the masks. A little too confident that she didn't ask the girls to go along with her when she needed to use the bathroom.
Y/n: "I'll be right back, I need to use the bathroom really bad."
Mayuko: "there's a bush right there, well turn around."
Y/n: "umm Im not a dog, I recall seeing a bathroom back there. I'll just make a run for it."
Mayuko and Yuri looked at each other shrugging their shoulders.
Y/n made her way to the other building, walking into the men's bathroom, she wouldn't make it to the girls since she was almost peeing herself. No ones around so who cares right? She thought. She finished her business and pulled her panties back up, when she heard the door open.
She heard them using the urinal.
"Oh my god there's a man in here," y/n thought to herself. She peeked through the little gap.
She noticed a rifle leaning against the wall. The rifle belonged to a tall man. He wore a hat and a black suit.
"He's dressed like a hit man," y/n thought.
"Wait, that's the guy that was shooting at me. It has to be, I haven't seen another mask that has a gun," y/n thought to her self.
She stared into his back, "whoa he's got some broad shoulders, a tall figure, slim but fit. You can tell he's built underneath that suit. Saint Laurent for his suit, hmm he's got great taste."
The masked man felt eyes being drilled into his back, causing him to turn his head to the side.
Y/n saw a noticeable jawline causing her to blush, "eep"
The masked man zipped up his pants, washed his hands and went out.
"Oh good. I don't think he heard me" y/n sighed in relief.
"I should wait here a few minutes, make sure he's gone" but as she whispered that to her self, she heard stall doors being banged open.
"Oh shit." Y/n thought. She squatted down, peeking under the stalls. She noticed the mans expensive shoes moving from stall to stall, getting closer to her by the second.
She heard him grunt, "hm."
He stopped 3 stalls from hers.
Y/n: "I think he gave up," she thought.
The seconds felt like hours. She looked down under the stall once more, but this time, her face met with his. Y/n was terrified. She backed into the stall, hitting the stall wall, falling on her butt.
The masked man pulled her by the leg, dragging her across the bathroom floor.
Y/n saw an opening as he reached for his rifle, and made a run for it.
Y/n, being the idiot that she is, tripped and fell.
The masked man walked up to her. He walked like a model. Kneeling down to pick her up, she gripped the door and slammed it onto his head, causing him to fall back. Y/n made a run for it, back to the girls, "we need to leave now! I just ran into the sniper mask in the bathroom, he'll be here shortly so we need to get out of here!" The girls followed after y/n, sprinting from building to building. Putting enough space between them and the sniper mask.