Chapter 12

Yuuka, Yuri and Mayuko made plans. All agreeing that Sniper Mask would be the one to infiltrate the building. The next day, the two girls and him were up early, packing the things they'd need. "Alright let's head out," he said. They started walking down the hallway, "hang on a sec, I'll be right back, keep going, I'll catch up."
Yuuka ran back in and went to where y/n was at. "Oh did you forget something?" She asked. "Yeah, this," he said lifting his mask a bit, giving her a kiss. "Be safe," y/n said as he left.
They reached the building, the other team covering the other side.
"Hey Sniper Mask," Mayuko said, "you sure about this?"
"Yeah, I'll be alright." He said.
He made his way into the building, passing masks that were roaming the area. Not lifting suspicion since they thought he was another one of them. Walking around, looking into rooms whenever he had the chance. In the distance, he spotted a woman in a police officers suit and big muscular guy in a speedo. One quick look, and he started having flashbacks, "it was you..." he thought. "You put this damn thing on me.."
He walked right past them, overhearing them say that their boss was planning on killing Rika. Now he was more pressured to find him.
Walking past a long corridor, there was one door at the very end. Slightly open, he saw Rika laying in what seemed to be a hospital bed. His head was wrapped in a medical bandage.
"Found him.. but how do I get you out.." Yuuka thought.
Rika opened his eyes and saw him. Tears forming in his eyes, he held his hand, and whispered to him, "go, tell Yuri I'm okay, I'll find a way out. You can't take all 30 masks by yourself."
"I can't. I won't leave here without you," Yuuka said.
"Just go," Rika said.
He was right, as strong and smart as Sniper Mask was, 30 was just too much.
On his way out, he bumped into the swimsuit mask and the cop lady.
"Hmmm, I knew I recognized you from somewhere.." she said to Yuuka.
"Bring him," she said to the swimsuit.
Yuuka tried to fight him, but nearby masks jumped in on the fight, holding him down.
"Son of a bitch" he thought.
Mayu: "he should be out by now..."
Yuri: "......" Yuri was sweating. She was nervous, scared.
They waited out there a few more hours, but no sign of him.
Y/n: "shouldn't they be back by now?" She said to herself.
The next day came, and the girls were still on the lookout for any signs of Sniper Mask.

Cop lady: "I'm Yayoi, and this here is Swimmer."
Yayoi walked up to Sniper mask, "mind telling me what you're doing here?"
He stayed quiet.
Yayoi: "playing the silent game huh ...Swimmer..."
She said as she pointed to him. Yayoi left the room, the sounds of punching and groaning echoing through the room.
This went on for about 10 minutes. Yuuka bruised from the punches, spitting up blood. Yayoi finally came back in, "so, are we feeling chatty now?"
Yuuka spit blood at the ground, right at her feet. Yayoi rolled her eyes, walking up to Yuuka slowly, grabbed his chin and whispered in his ear, "if you're a good boy, I might just treat you a little better." She buried his face in between her noticeably large breasts. Backing up, she loosened up his tie, "how does that sound?"
He didn't say a word.
Yayoi ordered Swimmer to get him cleaned up, "he's a bloody mess, get him a change of clothes, but keep the chains on."
Swimmer nodded. Yayoi left the room.
An hour later, she came back, "look at you~ hmm but I prefer you with the mask off. Hiding that face of yours is a crime~~"
She signaled swimmer to leave, obeying, he shut the door behind him, standing guard outside. Yuuka was hanging against a wall, arms chained above him. Yayoi walked up to him, unbuttoning her shirt, exposing her breasts in a lilac colored bra that barely seemed to cover her nipples. Yuuka faced forward, but move his eyes to look elsewhere. She unclipped her bra, exposing everything. Yayoi pulled out her whip, hitting Yuuka with it. It wrapped around his neck, tightening as she pulled it towards her, "look at me." Yuuka looked at her, eyes not moving away from her eyes.
She pulled his face close, stuffing it in between her breasts, her hand gently sitting on top of his manhood.
"Are you resisting me?" She said in an annoyed tone.
Yayoi got on her knees, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. "Wow, you're not even hard and yet, it's big." She said as she gazed at his dick, mesmerized by it.
She licked the head, causing him to blush, "I'm sorry y/n," he thought. "My penis has a mind of its own and I can't control when it wants to get hard or not." He felt guilty. Even though he wasn't turned on by her, and wanted nothing to do with her, he had no control over what his manhood did.
Yayoi continued to give him head, making him hard. Yuuka fought it as much as he could causing him to go soft from time to time, but Yayoi didn't give up. Unable to fit all of it her mouth, she wasn't giving up until he came.
Yuuka fought it as hard as he could, "I will not give you the satisfaction of watching me finish." Eventually, she gave up, buckled his belt back up and put her shirt back on. "Did you not enjoy that?!" She said.
Yuuka: "now it's my turn," he thought.
"Is that the best you can do? I think you need to step your game up."
"I couldn't help but think, that while you were doing whatever that was, I could've been getting beat up by that dud in the Speedo out there. I mean, that was such a waste of time, for both you and myself."
Yayoi: "whatever that was???"
Yuuka: "well you can't call that head, I mean come on, I'm sure Speedo over there could probably do a better job."
Yuuka's words hit a nerve, "SWIMMER!!" She called out.
Yuuka: "yeah, bring him in, maybe he can finish me off. I'm feeling second hand embarrassment... how can someone be that bad at sucking dick??"
Yayoi: "take this stupid asshole upstairs! NOW!!!"
Yuuka chuckled to himself.
As swimmer unchained him, and threw him over his shoulder, he walked upstairs. Yayoi walking the opposite direction.
He used this opportunity to free himself. Breaking free, he managed to injure him enough to stop him from chasing after him. He ran as fast as he could out of that building, limping from an injured leg.
By this time, the girls had already went back, working in a plan to save Sniper Mask.
"Well I was held captive for a few days." He said to himself.
Getting back to the girls took about a day since he couldn't walk as well. Running out of the building ended up injuring the leg even worse.