Chapter 5

They stayed like that for a while. Y/n took his hat off, kissing his mask, playing with his wet hair.
Sniper mask: "we should find somewhere to stay until the rain stops. We're both soaking wet."
He looked down at y/n and noticed her shirt was all wet, see through.
Sniper mask: "the black lace bra," he thought at his eyes widened. He blushed as he thought back to her black lace panties.
They went down the stairs to the building they were at, Sniper mask leading the way. He had taken his jacket off and given it to y/n to cover self since her shirt was see through.

Even with the rain and his jacket all wet, it still smelled like him

Even with the rain and his jacket all wet, it still smelled like him. Y/n blushed.
Sniper mask: "well stay here for now,"
He lead her to an office. "This is the only one I found that has a lock. It's the safest one here. No one should be coming in here while we rest."
Y/n started undressing as soon as he locked the door. She layed her wet shirt over a chair and started unzipping her skirt. He turned around a turned red at the sight. It was an office, so there were no towels or anything to cover her with. Sniper mask watched as she slowly took off her skirt, checking her out. Feeling blood rush to his man hood.
Y/n was blushing, "you should probably dry off or else you'll get sick."
Y/n: "I'm sorry if this makes you uncomfortable. I'll stay in this corner over here."
Sniper mask undressed himself, making his way to the chair behind the desk.
Y/n turned around and met eyes with sniper mask, "Mr Mask, can I ask you a question?"
He leaned back in the chair and out his hands behind his head, making eye contact with y/n as his head was slightly tilted back.

His posture made y/n nervous.
Y/n: "you should've kept that tie on," she said as she bit her lip
Sniper mask: "what'd you say?"
Y/n didn't realize she said that out loud, "umm I mean uhh," she said as her face turned red.
"I said, if you knew what your real name was..."
Sniper mask heard what she had said the first time, making him smirk.
Y/n walked over to him and sat on the desk, her back turned to him and said, "why don't you ever take your mask off, can you?"
Sniper mask: "yes, I can take the mask off but only for a certain period of time. But I prefer to leave it on, I don't want to make you nervous," he said chuckling as he unclipped the mask and shook his head, fixing his hair.
Y/n heard the mask unclipped and made the hairs in the back of her neck stand up. She felt a chill run down her spine. Y/n stayed quiet.
Sniper mask reached for her hips, pulling her towards him, turning her around. She was now sitting on the desk facing him. His head was facing down. Y/n ran her fingers through his soft damp hair, massaging his head. He squeezed his hands between her thighs opening her legs as he moved in, his torso between her legs. She looked down at him as he did so. Sniper mask slowly looked up at her, allowing her to see his real face. When their eyes met, he said, " I remember a person close to me calling me Yu. Makoto Yuuka."
He stood up, hands at her sides, and kissed her. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck, accepting the deep kiss. She hugged his fit waist with her legs, inviting him in.
Y/n whispered his name in between kisses, "Yuu...ka, I like it."
Yuuka kissed her neck, I clipping her bra as he slowly went down. Y/n shivered in excitement. As he gently sucked on her breast, she played with his hair, lightly digging her nails onto his scalp asking for more.
Yuuka pushed the little desk accessories off the desk and gently pushed her to lay down on the desk.
He pushed her legs open and moved his head down, gently kissing her sensitive area.
Y/n moaned as his tongue met her insides. Yuuka felt his manhood pulsing. He was excited. The tightness of her pussy, squeezing against his tongue, made his mind run wild.
Yuuka: "if she's hugging my tongue like this, I can't imagine what it'll feel like once I'm inside of her." He thought.
Y/n pulled him up and gave him a deep kiss. Her hand reached for his dick, putting it at her entrance teasing herself with it.
Yuuka: "are you sure?"
Y/n nodded. He took his cock in his hands and and slowly pushed it in. Y/n felt a lot of pressure.
Y/n: "mmmm" she moaned as she exhaled deeply.
Yuuka picked up the pace, enjoying every second. Y/n felt him do longer and deeper thrusts, hitting her spot every time. She felt a tight knot in her abdomen, "ahhh Yuuka, I-I'm.."
Yuuka: "cum for me baby."
Y/n came, Yuuka feeling her juices on his cock. Y/n laid there trying to catch her breath, as she felt him thrust faster, she got turned on again watching him throw his head back as he pounded her.
Yuuka: "nnnghh god you feel so good."
Y/n: "yeah just like that Yuuka. Cum for me daddy. Keep doing it just like that."
Yuuka grunted, grabbing her hips as he moved them in with his pace. "Call me Mr Mask baby."
Y/n: "ahhh Mr Mask yes yes yes."
Yuuka rolled his eyes back as he came inside of her. Y/n sat up on the desk, Yuuka sat back in the chair panting, catching his breath.
They rolled on to the floor and napped  for a bit, waiting for the rain to stop. Yuuka got up first and got dressed. Y/n didn't feel him at her side. She sat up and put her panties and bra on. She saw Yuuka walk towards her. Shoes and dress pants on. He put on his tie and stood in front of her.
Yuuka: "get a good look baby girl, this is what you wanted to see huh," he smirked.
Y/n blushed. He looked sexy. His face was handsome, and the way he looked right now, it just made her heart beat fast.
Yuuka: "alright I think I teased you enough" he said as he took it ok and put his shirt back ok.
They both got dressed and before they left Yuuka got close to her face and whispered to her, "nobody knows my name, okay?"
Y/n nodded.