Chapter 21

Sniper mask suddenly felt his mask glitch again.
Sniper mask: "son of a bitch, am I going into hibernation mode?"

Y/n saw him fall to the ground and sprinted towards him. Once she got out of cover, someone shot at her, missing her by a centimeter. Y/n backed up, trying to find a way to get to him.
Yuuka was in his mind, when his masked self approached him, "you need to find someone to save you again.. or else it's the end of the road for you."
Mask: "it might be, after all, you're in the middle of what seems to be a battle, someone would have to pull you to safety."
Yuuka struggled to maintain consciousness and not lose control of his body. He couldn't go down like this, it would be uncool.
As a mask approached his unconscious body, Yuuka was trying to find ways to restore his consciousness.

Baby Yuuka: "damnit, they need me

Baby Yuuka: "damnit, they need me..... y/n.... Rika...."
Baby Yuuka: "I need to go back. I can't just expect them to save me...."
Baby Yuuka: "I know! I have a knife that I always carry with me..."
Baby Yuuka pulled the knife out at slashed the masks throat when he was distracted.

Baby Yuuka: "I hope this doesn't actually kill me

Baby Yuuka: "I hope this doesn't actually kill me..."
Yuuka woke up from the dreamlike state that he was in, "good it worked!"
He saw a mask on the floor that was dead. Yuuka looked to his left and saw that y/n was aiming her gun his way.
Yuuka: "good girl, I taught you well..." he said to himself.
Y/n: "oh thank god you're up..." she exhaled in relief.

Rika started shaking and held into Mamoru's shirt. "Hey little buddy, you alright?" He asked him.
Rika: "you need to kill me now."
Mamoru: "what? Why??"
Rika: "something bad is going to happen... you need to kill me so that it won't happen..."
Mamoru held Rika by the shoulders to console him, "I can't do that.."
Rika: "but a disaster will occur if you don't."
Mamoru: "that's exactly what my plan is"
Rika felt tear for mm in his eyes. Suddenly his pupils started to glow.
Rika: "YUUKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
He yelled out in agony and then it got quiet. A tear rolled down his cheek.
Everyone on the battlefield turned to where Rika and Mamoru were at, and noticed their room was glowing bright. Rika was transforming into the Apostle.
Yuri: "somethings wrong...."
Mayu: "what's wrong Yuri?"
Yuri: "I can't feel my brother anymore......"
Yuri stood in shock. Y/n defended the girls as the masks started to attack again.
Yuuka looked at the building, "what did you do to him Mamoru...." he was mad. His blood was boiling.
Sniper mask aimed at Mamoru, getting ready to pull the trigger when his phone rang.
He didn't recognize the number. Yuuka looked into the scope once more and saw that Rika was holding a phone to his place making eye contact with him. "It must be him calling me..." Yuuka thought.
Yuuka picked up.
Rika: "if you come find me, I'll be the one that you have to fight. I have no control of my body anymore. So if you wish to fight me, come."
Yuuka: "and if I don't?"
Rika: "then I'll find you."
Rika: "and let me make this clear, I'm far stronger than you now. You have no chance of defeating me."
Yuuka started to talk when suddenly there was a loud crash.
Everyone looked towards the explosion.
Yuuka: "y/n!!!" Rika looked at Yuuka who had started running to the direction of the explosion, "who's y/n? Why is he getting distracted?"
Y/n was thrown across the side of the building when it hit. Y/n was dangling from the side of the building, trying to hold on to the small ledge. Y/n and Mayu tried to help her up, but masks approached and they had to defend themselves. They noticed that the masks stopped and took a few steps back as they looked past the girls. Yuri and Mayu turned back and saw a mask emerge from the explosion.
Hayami: "it's here..."
Yuri: "what?"
Hayami: "the Guardian Angel... she's arrived..."
Hayami: "go! Help y/n!"
Yuri: "but the masks..."
Hayami: "they won't dare come near the Guardian Angel"
The guardian Angel aimed towards Rika and Mamoru.
Yuri: "WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
Guardian Angel: "humans once flew too close to the sun and fell. It's happening once again. We cannot allow the humans to evolve."
She shot at them with out hesitation.

Everyone watched as the bullet was shot

Everyone watched as the bullet was shot. Yuuka included. Watching the bullet go right through the sky into the building, aiming for both Mamoru and Rika.
Rika moved fast, catching the bullet before it hit Mamoru.
Mayu saw everything, blushing at his speed, "so that's Yuris brother..."