Chapter 17

Hayami: "so you're the runner up then hm?"
Y/n nodded her head. Sniper mask sat back and watched as they conversed.
Hayami: "so what do you say? I need you, and you need me. We each benefit each other's interests."
Y/n looked at Yuuka as though trying to get reassurance from him. Yuuka, though, just looked at her with a blank expression, "you're a big girl, you got this," he thought.
Y/n: "okay, but in one condition."
Hayami: "what's that?"
Y/n: "if it has anything to do with any of us, you can't hide it."
Hayami: "oh believe me, I won't. I need you to be able to protect me."
Yuuka stepped out of the room to make a phone call.
Hayami: "so what are you two?"
Y/n: "who?"
Hayami: "you and the mask?"
Y/n: "n-nothing. Why?"
Hayami: "I guess people that sleep together are nothing," he said as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms.
Y/n blushed at the thought that he had seen them. After all, he can see what's going on for a few minutes.
Yuuka walked back in, seeing y/n was blushing. He glanced at Hayami that was smiling. His mind went to another place, thinking that they were flirting while he was gone. Jealous Yuuka. Went back to join them, except this time he sat next to y/n.
After finishing their discussion, Hayami got up and left the room to join the others, leaving y/n and Yuuka alone.
Yuuka: "everything alright y/n?"
Y/n: "hm? Oh, yeah."
Yuuka: "what did you two talk about while I was gone? Anything important?" He asked, trying to mask it as an innocent question.
Y/n: "not really. Nothing important."
Y/n didn't think it was worth mentioning. Either way, repeating it out loud was just too embarrassing.
Y/n: "what am I going to tell Yuuka... that Hayami watched you fuck me... not thank you, it's embarrassing enough knowing we have this man a free show.." she thought to herself as she blushed again.
Yuuka looked at her and saw her cheeks and ears glow red, "something did happen, but she won't tell me," he thought to himself. Getting more suspicious. He got up and walked to where Yuri and Mayu were at. He passed by a bathroom, overhearing Mayu whisper to Yuri, "that prophet guy is alright huh. I mean, he's like a 7 out of 10."
Yuri: "really? I guess everyone has their own taste..."
Yuuka starting thinking to himself, "maybe y/n finds him attractive as well. What the hell, why am I thinking about this. Am I.. jealous?!"
The team worked together for a while, giving Hayami his space to do his 'magic'.
Kuon was kept in an isolated room.
Yayoi: "what are we going to do about the girl?"
Mamoru: "well, we can use her as bait, or we can kill her. I'm fine with either."
Hayami finally took a break, and headed back to where the group was.
Hayami: "hey where's y/n?" He finally asked after he scanned the room, not finding her.
Yuuka slouched back in his chair

Watching Hayami find y/n, he watched their every move

Watching Hayami find y/n, he watched their every move. Every breath the y/n took, he was there for it, watching it. The cigarette he had in his hand was just burning, not giving it any attention whatsoever.
Y/n: "is that dry blood on your nose?" She said as she reached for a napkin.
Hayami: "oh it's fine, don't worry about it. Sometimes that happens when I push a little too far. Nothing serious. I thought I cleaned it all up."
Handed him the napkin and walked off. Yuuka however, was raging inside. He didn't do anything. He kept his cool, trying to calm himself.
Y/n left to the kitchen to make some food for the group, "hey guys, I'll be in here if you need anything."
Hayami liked y/n, he didn't know if she and Snipe mask had anything going on though. He noticed tension between the two but never confirmed anything. The time he asked y/n about the two sleeping together, was just a wild guess that had hit the bullseye. He hadn't spied on them at all.
When y/n got up to walk to the kitchen, Hayami just watched her. It was clear he was checking her out. Yuuka, on the other hand watched Hayami check her out.
Watching as y/n was alone, he got up and joined her. He couldn't resist. Y/n was stirring a pot when Hayami layed his hands on hers as he stood very close to her, "here, let me help."
That was the last straw. Yuuka stood up and walked out.
Yuuka: "why THE FUCK did she let him touch her?!" He thought to himself, not making a scene.
He walked out, prior to hearing y/n tell Hayami, "can you please let go of my hand?"
The food was finally ready. Y/n walked out and walked over to Yuuka. She gently grabbed his arm, "hey Yuuka, the food is ready, why don't you come eat?" She said in a low voice.
Yuuka looked at y/n, didn't say a word and walked inside to join the others.
Y/n and Hayami sat across from each other, leaving Yuri and Mayu on opposite ends of the table. Yuuka grabbed the seat next to y/n.
Hayami started the conversation directing almost every question towards y/n. Yuuka placed his hand on her thigh, under the table, making y/n jump. Everytime Hayami asked a question, he'd either squeeze or caress her thigh. Slowly moving up her thigh. Eventually arriving to its destination.