Chapter 14

Kuon: "I knew it! That night when we stopped to rest, you were fucking him weren't you!"
Y/n: "more like, he was fucking ME. Emphasis on fucking."
Kuon: "is that why you don't like me anymore? Because this whore is giving you her pussy?!" She looked at Yuuka.
Yuuka: "I've never felt anything for you Kuon!"
Kuon: "I'll let you fuck me. I'll show you that I'm so much better than her."
Yuuka: "I see you as a sibling Kuon. Do you have any idea how gross it is to hear that???"
Yuri: "Kuon, let's go, you need to get dressed. Just leave them alone already."
Yuri and Mayu dragged Kuon out of the room. Y/n closed the door behind them. "I'm sorry y/n," he said. "It's not your fault. She's obsessed over you. It's unhealthy. But unfortunately, you have to push her away now, otherwise who knows how far she can go," y/n said giving a sad smile. She knew he cared about her as though she were family and knew that it hurt him to push her away but it was for the best. They both both knew that whether y/n and he had feelings for each other or not, he needed to push her away.
Kuon was angry. She despised y/n, "you won this round, but he WILL be mine..." she thought to herself. The next day came, and Kuon stood outside the bathroom door, watching out for Yuri as she showered. At the end of the hallway, she saw a mask approaching her. It was walking, not running unlike the others. But she was one closer to God as well, so she didn't fear the mask. The mask approached her, took his phone out and dialed a number. He handed her the phone and spoke, "hello?"
Voice: "I'd like to make a deal with you."
Kuon: "who is this?"
Voice: "that's not important, what I need is that rail gun that you posses, and in return.... I'll give you whatever you want.. be it Rika.. or maybe you want to go back to the real world?"
Kuon: "you can have Rika... did you say anything I want?"
Voice: "yes, anything. I'll make it happen."
Kuon: "deal. Where do I meet you?"
The voice was hesitant, "wow that easy? This girl's an idiot."
Voice: "The mask will show you where on the phone you're holding. How does 1 day from now sound?"
Kuon: "splendid~"
The phone hung up, she handed it back to mask, who tapped on the screen a few times, bringing a picture of a specific building up and pointed to it.
Kuon: "there?"
The mask nodded.
Y/n had taken some food to Sniper mask when Kuon walked by. "Hey.. Kuon?"
Kuon ignored her. Y/n caught up to her, "I wanted to apologize for the way things were communicated the other day. I don't hate you Kuon, and I never wanted things to go this way."
Kuon: "it's okay, no hard feelings," she said smiling.
Y/n: "wow, i.. I didn't expect things to go this way. Cool," she said shaking Kuons hand in a truce.
Later that afternoon, Yuri and Mayu were having lunch. Y/n went up to them, "is Kuon acting strange?"
Mayu: "I was going to ask the same thing. She's taking things rather well.."
Yuri: "Wells it's a good thing she is, by the way, Mayu and I are meeting up with Rika's team to pick up a few supplies. You're okay staying with Sniper Mask and Kuon right? In case he needs anything, and well , we can't trust Kuon alone with him."
Y/n: "yeah that's fine."
The girls left right after finishing their meal. As y/n cleaned up, Kuon came up to her, "hey y/n, I'm leaving with Yuri and Mayuko."
Y/n: "oh. I thought they didn't need you?"
Kuon: "turns out they did, so I'll be heading out now."
Y/n: "oh ... okay..."
A little while after Kuon left, y/n was doing a few stretches. She hadn't gone out in a while due to her injury. She heard the door open, seeing Yuuka walk out. He still had a little limp to his walk, but he seemed to be doing better. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I was getting a few stretches in, just finished up. Do you need anything?" Y/n asked.
"No im just tired of being in that room. Go get your things, I'll stand guard." Yuuka said as he threw a towel at her.
Y/n finished showering and started getting dressed.
Yuuka walked in, making y/n jump. "Sorry I heard the water close and thought it was my turn," he said as he took his jacket off, loosening up his tie. Y/n looked from the corner of her eye, watching him undress. He took his hat off and unclipped his mask. "I'll never get tired of watching you do that.." y/n said.
"My mask?"yuuka asked. "Yeah, it's like you're revealing your face for the first time again." She said to him as she blushed. He turned the water on, letting it warm up. Y/n was clipping her bra, reaching for her blouse when Yuuka came from behind her and unclipped it again, "I don't think we'll be needing this."
Y/n looked in the mirror, making eye contact with him. Her bra fell to the floor, watching Yuuka look at her body through the mirror. Y/n, shy, covered herself. Yuuka smirked, turning her around, "this isn't the first time I'm seeing you, you know that right?"
Y/n: "it doesn't mean I'm not embarrassed tho..." she said looking away. Yuuka pulled her into the shower with him. "W-what are you doing..?" She asked him. "I'm injured remember? I need your help," he said smirking. The warm water hit y/n's back as he got on one knee. "Grab onto the wall", he said as he lifted her leg, positioning it on the small ledge. Before she knew it, his warm tongue was exploring inside of her tightness. She looked down at him, watching the water splash on his face. Y/n grabbed his hair, gently tugging at it. Yuuka smirked at, he liked it when she pulled his hair. He reached down to his manhood, stroking it gently until it started getting hard. He stood up, looking down at her, giving her a kiss. "I want you to taste yourself," he said as he stuck his tongue in her mouth. "Turn around," he said as he turned her and bent her over. He bent down and spread her legs with his hand as he went in and continued to eat her out. "Mmm" y/n moaned. He stuck a finger in, pumping it slowly, and then inserted another. Watched her get wetter, making sloppy sounds. Watching her push get wet for him turned him on. He couldn't resist anymore. Still fingering her, he stood up, positioned his dick where his fingers where thrusting into her. Whithin a split second, he took his fingers out and shoved his dick into her, not giving her time to think, he pounded in her hard. Y/n felt her juices dripping down her legs at an alarming rate from hearing their skin hit each other. The water was making it so much easier for him to thrust in and out of her. It was a strange feeling but she liked it. Yuuka grabbed the shower head, placing it above his dick making it even more wet. They both moaned. "Yes Mr Mask, ohhh that feels good," she said as insides pulled him in even more. Yuuka had a better idea. He turned the shower head to mild force and placed it on her clit. Making her legs shake, she instantly felt like she was getting close. "Mm go faster daddy!" She yelled out to him making him thrust faster. He turned it once more to high force. Instantly making her orgasm. He felt her juices surround his cock, making him moan from how warm and tight she was , "nnngh fuck baby girl."
He pulled out, y/n falling on her knees. "Ah-ah you're not done yet," he said as he opened her mouth with his fingers. Y/n was panting trying to catch her breath. He shoved his dick in her mouth as he held her head still. She thrust into her mouth deeper and deeper everytime. Eventually his cock going down her throat. He was close. Y/n's eyes got teary from how deep he was going into her. She was turned on. Y/n reached down and started fingering herself. She was still sensitive down there. "Fuck, stick you're tongue out," he said as he threw his head back getting ready to cum. She stuck her tongue out and he slapped the head of his dick on her tongue. He looked down at her as he came, the cum slowly dripping down her tongue. "Eat it up baby girl," he said as he closed her mouth. He smirked. Yuuka loved this sight. She looked like a whore. Y/n swallowed it. one last time, he put the shower head on her clit, making her cum a second time. He finished showering her since she couldn't get up. Eventually getting dressed, and he carried her back to his bed to relax.