Chapter 6

Y/n and Yuuka made their way back to the girls. It was the next day, y/n knew that the girls were probably worried about them.
Both agreeing to not say anything about his name.
Y/n felt special. Yuuka was a closed of person. Never says too much, only what's necessary.
Before they went in, Yuuka stopped in front of the door and gave y/n a deep kiss. Y/n blushing.

Kuon: "Mr Mask, you're finally back!"
Kuon ran up to Yuuka and hugged him. He blushed when he heard her call her Mr Mask. It brought flash backs from last night. Yuuka leaned over to Kuon, "Kuon, please, skip the formalities, just call me Sniper Mask."
He didn't care about that, rather, he only wanted y/n to call him Mr Mask when they were together.
Yuri: "did the rain catch you guys?"
Y/n: "yeah, it got heavy so we had to stay somewhere to wait it out, I'm sorry we made you guys worry."
Yuri: "it's fine I'm just glad you're both safe."
Mayuko: "so we found her brother but there's atleast 30 masks."
"Did you guys find anything in that lab?"
Yuuka seemed distressed when they asked about it.

Y/n glanced over to Yuuka, "well, we're doing a bit of investigation since somebody got there before us

Y/n glanced over to Yuuka, "well, we're doing a bit of investigation since somebody got there before us."
Yuri: "ah well, if you need any help, we're here, I'm trying to set up a plan to rescue my brother."
Kuon: "mr mask- I mean Sniper mask, umm maybe you'll have better luck with me if I went instead"
Y/n felt like Kuon was upset with her that she wasn't the one that went with him.

Y/n: "hey Kuon.."
Kuon: "what?"
Y/n: "whoaaaa never mind" she thought
Y/n: "never mind" she smiled kindly at her
Y/n thought to herself, "well I guess it makes sense since she's always stuck by him.
Y/n went up to Yuuka and whispered to him, "hey I think Kuon is upset with me that you chose me to go with you rather than her. I'm not trying to complicate things for you."
Yuuka: "I know, but she needs to know that I don't belong to her. On top of that, I'm not doing this to hurt her, but I'm not her body guard either."
Y/n: "hm, you're right."