Chapter 28

Yuuka pulled the trigger, piercing a bullet through his thigh. Yuuka knew that if Y/n was present, she would have stopped Yuuka and tried to reason with him.
Meanwhile, the girls heard a gunshot, Y/n biting her lip from how nervous she was. "Please be okay Yuuka," she whispered under her breath.
Rika called the girls.
"start making your way over here, but don't let Y/n come in. We cant let this guy know that Y/n is here," Rika said as he walked outside of the building.
"brother, what was that gunshot though?" Yuri asked.
Rika: "Yuuka.... Hes getting a bit, desperate."
Yuri: "are things not going the way we planned them?"
Rika: "They are, but Yuuka wants to speed up the process."
Yuri: "hmm, just make sure he doesn't kill him, otherwise were stuck here."
Rika: "I know, just get here fast. Wait outside...Shoot me a text when you've arrived."
Yuri hung up, hurrying the girls to head out.
"Y/n, we have to stay quiet, we cant let the administrator know youll be nearby," Yuri said.
"I know, lets just get going," Y/n said.
The girls were near, Y/n noticing the great angel. Yuri pulled her phone out to text Rika that they had arrived.
Administrator: "I see...nngh...that my precious..ngh...replacement is here.." he said in pain.
Yuuka looked at him and then at Rika. Rika looked at Yuuka in confusion. Both of their eyes looking at the phone as it lit up.

*we're outside*

Rika looked at Yuuka, confirming that the administrator was right.
Yuuka was furious. How did he know?
The administrator cackled in victory. "did you really think... oww..fuck... did you really think that Id be so stupid as to not track every single one of my pawns?"
Yuuka looked at the screen. "That's right, those little dots. That's you."
Rika suddenly ran outside to where the girls were. Yuuka watched Rika run out and then turned to the screen once more. The little building swarmed by dots.
Yuuka: 'fuck'
They were cornered, Yuuka had to think quick.
The great angel pushed Y/n Yuri and Mayu behind him to defend them from the swarm of masks. "Great Angel, we can help," Y/n said, placing her small hand on his obnoxiously large bicep. The great angel turned to look at her, "Its okay, you girls run, Ill hold them off."
Rika yelled over to them to make a run for it. Yuri pulled Mayu to Rikas direction, Y/n standing there next to the great angel, holding her ground.
Rika: "Y/n, what are you doing??!"
Y/n: "He saved me once and has had my back since, Im not leaving him on his own."
Mayu let go of Yuri's hand. "What are you doing?" Yuri asked.
Mayu: "Go on ahead Yuri. Y/n is right, hes one of us now. Had that mask helped you or any of the others, Id stand and fight with him."
Rika: 'fuck, we don't have time for this.'
Yuri looked at Rika. "Fuck it," Rika said, running out to help the girls.
Rika: 'Yuuka can handle the administrator.'
Yuuka smirked at the administrator, making him shut up. "What are you smiling about? Youre about to die," the administrator told Yuuka.
Yuuka: "and so are you."
Yuuka pulled him off the chair, dragging him out to where the others were. The fight had already started, bullets flying everywhere. Yuuka threw the door wide open, holding the administrator by the neck with a gun to his head. He fired 2 shots into the air to get everyone's attention. The masks stood still. "Y/n, my dear, you made it back to me. How I missed you so.." The administrator said in a sly voice as he looked at her, licking his lips. Y/n shuddered in disgust, hiding her body behind the great angel. "What are you doing you idiots, You have numbers, you can easily take them down!!" The administrator yelled out. The masks turned to look at the great angel, Hayami, Rika, Y/n, Mayu and Yuri, readying themselves to continue the fight.
Yuuka: "I wouldn't do that if I were you.."
The masks stopped. "All of you, get inside," Yuuka said to 6 of them. He eyed Y/n, letting her know that he was annoyed at how reckless she was being by being in a fight that they stood no chance in. Y/n ran past him, knowing shed hear about it later.
Yuuka looked at the rest of the masks standing there, "now, as for the rest of you. We're going to go back inside, if you dare follow us in, its over for him. And you all know what that means if hes dead."
The masks looked at each other and backed away. "What are you doing you fools???! Kill them!" The administrator yelled out.
Yuuka dragged the injured man back inside. The great angel closed the door behind him, Yuuka throwing the administrator across the room. Y/n quietly yelped, Yuuka hearing it but pretending not to notice. Yuuka quickly turned to Rika, making eye contact with him. Rika nodded, ushering Y/n and the girls to the other room.
Yuuka unbuttoned his suits' jacket, taking it off, rolled up his sleeves and pounced on the administrator, repeatedly beating him until his face was almost unrecognizable from how swollen and bloody it was. The girls all hearing the hits and screaming from the other room. "Man id hate to get on Sniper masks bad side.." Mayu said carelessly. Yuri elbowed Mayu. Y/n looked worried. Not at how aggressive he could be, but because she knew that Yuuka wasn't the type to kill a person out of anger. She didn't want him to later regret it.
Rika placed a hand on Yuukas shoulder, "Yu, that's enough. We still need him alive.."