Chapter 27

Authors note> < hey guys I very much appreciate everyone's patience with my slow uploading. I haven't forgotten about you and my stories. I've been super busy with classes and midterms. I'm trying to stay up to date with my ongoing stories. Again I appreciate everyone's patience ❤️❤️  thank you for being understanding 🥺❤️ I hope you guys enjoy this long awaited update.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

⚠️ spicy content ahead ⚠️

Yuuka walked back to Y/n smirking as he undid his tie slowly.
Y/n: "what if they walk in...?"
Yuuka grabbed Y/n by her hips and pulled her in closely, his torso against her chest, "don't act like youre shy now."
Y/n blushed as she looked down at the floor. Yuuka grabbed her chin and made her look at him, "I told you outside that that was the first and last time that you'd turn me down," he said as he pulled her in tighter, one of his hands roaming down to her rear, "and I am most definitely not taking no for an answer now."
Deep down, as shy as Y/n was, she liked this dominant side to him. Sniper mask was a very respectful and humble person, but to his woman, he was sexually aggressive and domineering. Y/n looked at his lustful eyes. Just looking at him, she could tell that he was mind fucking her. Watching him bite his lip, Y/n could feel her body start to get warmer. Yuuka broke the eye contact as he looked up. Y/n looked at the direction where his eyes were looking at. He raised an eyebrow as though he were thinking deeply about something. Y/n took his hand and walked them both up the stair case and into the room where his eyes had first landed. Yuuka watched Y/n in awe, surprised that she took the lead this time. Y/n grabbed the door knob and turned it, Yuuka watching her every move. As soon as the door cracked open, Yuuka pushed Y/n inside, pushing her against the wall. He aggressively took his jacket off, throwing it across the room. His body pushed up against Y/n, Y/n feeling his bulge. Y/n blushed as she felt his hard **** brush up against her over her clothes. Yuuka held her face as he kissed her. He cared about nothing, except for the woman that stood in front of him. He wanted to devour Y/n, every bit of her, he wanted it. Nothing else in the world existed but Y/n. Yuuka's kiss was passionate, barely allowing Y/n to catch her breath. His warm breath on her cheeks, both Yuuka and Y/n's chests heaving from how deep the kiss was. Yuuka unbuttoned his collar shirt slowly. Y/n grew impatient. Her hands pushed Yuukas hands out of the way, grabbing his shirt with both of her hands. She pulled on his shirt, unbuttoning it in one fast motion, causing a few buttons to rip off. Yuuka, still kissing Y/n, smirked at her reaction. Y/n's hands ran down his chest, to his smooth abs. Y/n, breaking the kiss, as she trailed down his jawline, to his neck. Kissing his chest, down his abdomen, lightly tracing his abs with her tongue, causing Yuuka to grunt lightly as he watched her. Y/n's hands gripped his belt as she left kisses on his V-line, her eyes watching as he furrowed his brows and lightly bit his lip. Y/n started to unbuckle his belt as she left tiny soft kisses over his clothed manhood, but Yuuka stopped her, standing her up to meet his face. He brushed her hair to the side, whispering in her ear in a deep yet soft voice, "ladies first... baby girl.." he said. Y/n was slightly confused, looking at his lustful, hooded eyes.

Sniper mask kneeled down. Before Y/n knew it, she was already in her panties. "so smooth and quick, " Y/n whispered to herself. Yuuka looked up at her, "hmm~?" Y/n shook her head, "I didn-" she started to say but was cut off by a weird sensation. Yuuka's tongue smoothly glided over her *****, making Y/n lose her train of thought. Yuuka chuckled as he watched her blush. Y/n felt the warm breath of his chuckle on her thighs, making her shiver. "what were you mumbling about sweetheart?~ hmm~" Yuuka continued to tease her. Y/n looked down at him, opening her mouth to speak, but instead moaning when she felt his tongue go inside of her. Yuuka felt her walls tightening as he pushed his tongue in deeper. Y/n's mind was in a daze, listening to the wet sounds that they were making made her want him even more. "Yuuka.... Oh fuck.... Youre so good..." Y/n said in between breaths. Yuuka opened her leg a little wider, making more space for his face to fit in between her thighs. Y/n felt the tip of Yuuka's tongue softly, but quickly flicking against her ****. Feeling a knot in her abdomen, Y/n's hands reached for Yuuka's hair, pulling on it as she came on his tongue. Yuuka's tongue caught all of it. Standing up, he pulled her face to him to kiss him. Y/n could taste herself from Yuuka's lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck, embracing him. Her knees felt weak. Yuuka lifted Y/n off the ground, placing Y/n's legs around his waist. Y/n felt his hands on her nude bottom. She slightly moved, feeling something poke her. Yuuka chuckled, "stay still," he said as he leaned Y/n against the wall once more. He slowly brought her down, his **** going inside of her. Y/n watched as he exhaled a long breath.