Chapter 5: The ship

Third Person POV

As Wanda, Pietro and Diana get to the ship, Wanda takes the power. Everyone goes crazy, and the twins slip inside the man in charges office. They scare him a bit, and when he talks about "the man in charge" Ultron decides Diana should come out, so he makes her. She walks out and the man is immediately scared. Working with Strucker, her mentioned how powerful this girl is multiple times. "There is no man in charge. Now I want to talk business." Even though he knows how powerful she is, he does not believe that she is in charge.

"But I only deal with the man in charge, and I know it's not you." He says, Ultron comes down and yells at him. He ends up chopping off his arm, and the Avengers Face them.

Once the battle starts, Pietro starts fighting Captain America and Thor. Diana Senses Clint and Natasha in the shadows and let's Wanda know. Soon Pietro is overwhelmed and taken down. Ultron makes Diana attack Captain. She makes his shadow come alive and fight him. She then forces him into the darkness and pins him in the shadows. He cannot move, and when she walks up to him he looks into her eyes. They are glazed over and white. He's not sure what this means, but he has an idea. Before she can finish him off Thor hits her in the back sending her flying. She disappears, and Steve's retrains are released.

"The little girl is under mind control I think. Don't hurt unless necessary. She is not in control of her actions." Steve says into his comm.

The battle rages on, and Diana stay in the shadows until she sees Clint hurt Wanda. She jumps out of the shadows and surprises him. He looks into her eyes and confirms Caps theory. "That was not nice. Now I get to play dirty." She goes back into the shadows and uses a power she has not practiced much. She can make people she what she wants. She can create a barrier, and each person would see a different thing. The barrier is programmed to show what she wants, so if she wants to show you someone you would not like to fight against, that's what you see. If she wants to show you someone you want to see it changes. It's very affective. When she popped up she is holding onto the shadow of Lila. Clint jaw drops. She's holding his daughter. His daughter Struggles before Diana leaves in the shadows. Clint tries to follow, but hits a wall. The rest of the plan for perfectly fort he siblings as the Hulk is unleashed, and causes problems. Clint brings the team to the jet and starts the jets course to his house. When they get there he immediately goes and tries to find his daughter. When he finds he peacefully coloring, he comes down and talks to the others. They all decide that the youngest girl is definitely not in control, and they need to free her. If Ultron is controlling her, she probably does not believe in what he is doing.

————————————————————————

A/N Just so you know, I changed Vanessas name to Diana, so if you were reading this story before, the little maximoff girl is Diana, not Vanessa