Chapter 4: Fight with thanos

Third Person POV
Strange issitting on a rock when Thanos comes out of his space portal.

"Ahh, your much more of a thanos." Strange says nodding his head.

"I take it the maw is dead. This day takes a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission."

"You may regret that. He brought you to face a master of the mystic arts" Strange says. Quill and Parker stand off to the side as they talk. Thanos explains how he tried to kill off half his planet to save the other half but fail so now he tries to do it himself.

As Strange sees a fight about to break out he state, "I think you'll see that our will is bigger then yours."

Thanos looks confused and says, "our?" Suddenly Tony smashes a huge chunk of rock on thanos.

Tony Flys in saying, "Piece of cake, Quill."

Quill not thinking this was a good idea replies with, "Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!"

The wreckage on top of Thanos erupts in purple, as he bellows in rage. He turns the hovering fragments into a flock of bats with the Reality Stone and swarms Iron Man with them, driving him back through the ruins.

Spider-Man webs his eyes, and swings in to kick him in the face at the same time that Drax leaps from cover, blades in both hands, to knee-slide behind Thanos and try for a tendon slide across the back of the Titan's knee.

Doctor Strange jumps through a portal and summons a sword of golden energy, dueling with Thanos while Drax attacks similarly on his other side. Thanos punches Drax through a ruined wall, then shatters the blade with one hand and tears the web from his eyes. He advances on Doctor Strange and kicks at him, but Strange's shield absorbs the damage -- the Cloak lifts him free of the ground.

Quill has been making his way back on the ground, and shoots Thanos from behind. Thanos uses the Power Stone to shoot balls of energy at Star-Lord while Star-Lord leaps towards Thanos using magical platforms thrown in his path by Doctor Strange, the last one placed above Thanos' head so Star-Lord can flip over him and slap a mine on Thanos' back. Star-Lord sticks his landing, he disengages his helmet, flips Thanos a bird and falls backward into a portal.

Quill then shouts "Boom!"

The explosion knocks Thanos to his knees and dazes him briefly.

Strange Whispers to the Cloak of Levitation, "Do not let him close his fist."  The Cloak swoops off Doctor Strange's shoulders and wraps itself tightly around Thanos' armored hand, who starts tugging at this unexpected wrapping.

Doctor Strange starts throwing portals everywhere. Spider-Man leaps through one on Thanos' left

Parker starts kicking Thanos. "Magic!" He punches Thanos in the head and vanishes through a portal to the lower right before reappearing above Thanos. "More magic!" He yanks Thanos' head down hard, then leaps into a portal in front of him. He leaps through another portal high and behind Thanos. "Magic with a kick!" Delivers a flying kick and falls feet-first into an exit, then appears on his right. "Magic with a--"

Before he can finish Thanos turns, grabbing him from the air, and throwing him to the ground, with his hand around his neck.

Thanos grumbles loudly, "Insect!"

He then throws him at Doctor Strange, knocking them both down. Thanos finally tears the Cloak away and is then promptly surrounded by fiery explosions as Iron Man bombards him. He sucks all the flame into the gauntlet with the Power Stone and fires it in a stream at Iron Man, hitting him dead on and sending him far away, plowing through a massive fallen machine. This whole time Diana is running around making sure everyone is ok. She knows she can defeat thanos but she does not want him to know she's there for he would collect her.