Chapter 6: Fight Round 2

Third Person POV

Diana steps out and hovers near thanos. While everyone else begins fighting him she goes straight to her sister. She sees her with vision. "Wanda, we need to destroy the stone."

She looks at me with sad eyes. "Can you do it?" I look at her and frown.

"I'm sorry Wanda. I absorb power from the stones, I would not be able to destroy it."  Wanda begins to cry so I let her take a moment while I wait for thanos to come towards us. When he spots me he looks confused.

"Your a pest" he then starts to use the stones Powers on her forgetting what happened last time. Her power grows and she pushes thanos back. Her tries to create a Shield but since Diana was taking power from all the stones rather then just 5 she was more powerful. She pushed him back to the other side of the field she then gathered up the shadows and had them start consuming Thanos. He was unable to move and even his use of the stones was impaired. Suddenly Wanda breaks the mind stone causing Diana to collapse. Since her mind was connected to each of the infinity stones she was at her most powerful, but when one connection suddenly breaks not by her choice, it breaks her.

Inside her mind she lays on the ground.

———
"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10" Peitro says while I hide. I always hide in the same spot in our tiny apartment, because they never find me. It it amazing. I hide behind the couch as Peitro tries to find me.
———
Suddenly, a big boom comes down and Peitro grabs me and Wanda. He pulls us under the couch and covers our heads. I was terrified. Mamma and papa went into the hole, and have not come out. I hope they are not dead.Suddenly another boom comes down and lands right by the couch. On it is one word "stark" I don't know what it means, but I will never forget it. Stark is the one who killed my parents.
———
The original doctor plunges one syringe in, before taking the next one. Right when the liquid goes in I feel and excruciating pain. I start shaking and scream. The pain is unbearable. I have no idea how many things went in because after the 5th I blacked out.
———
I am about to poll my siblings with me out of the church when I feel something point poke me. And suddenly I don't know what's happening, nor can I control what I do.
———
I hand Natasha the vial, and go into the shadows. I get in the building and try to hold the frames. It's difficult but I manage. My energy is depleting, but I push on. "Go!" I yell at the people left on this floor. I somehow manage to indulge the flames with my shadows and contain them. I then teleport to the next floor when I know that the one floor is clear. I check the next couple of floors and see them all clear. Before I can get out though, I faint from the overexertion of my powers.
———
"Remind me never to get on your bad side." Clint said. I smirk at him and walk away. Both of the others follow me. "We have one more stop." We get into a van and pick up a man named Scott. He falls asleep on the drive. We go to Germany and I hope out. I see Steve and Sam. I give Steve a hug but when Sam looks at me for one I ignore him. Steve notices the tension but does not say anything. We head out to the place and I stay hidden.
———
I shadow to him and see spider boy talking to them as they are trapped in his webs. "Hey, I'm really sorry, but I gotta impress Mr. Stark, plus there's this really cute girl." Peter is about to web them more when I comes out and pushes him through the shadows and out the window. I then yell out the window hoping the boy would hear. "I'm flattered but your not my type." I hear snickering and turn to Sam.
———
She sees Sam behind her following her, tony, and Rhodes. She is a bit bellow them, but still up enough to see. Vision shoots a beam at Sam, but he misses and it runs into Rhodes. Rhodes falls. Diana follows after him to try and protect him. She conjures darkness and runs to Rhodes. Tony tries to move her but she shoots him away. She focuses all her energy on Rhodes. She slowly but surely heals him. However it is draining. Tony and Sam both try to stop her when they realize it's hurting her but she creates a dome of darkness around them so no one can come in. She almost fully heals Rhodes when her energy runs out and she passes out. This causes all the energy around her that created the wall but also energy from the grass around her to suck into her body. The men surround her and see she's unconscious.
———
They started off taking some of the mind-stones energy from the tesseract they save when they had it into her. This was because of the way that the mindstones energy made her this powerful with the energy another Infinitey stone she would be unstoppable. This cause Diana to scream. It gave her flashbacks from her Hydra days. It was painful. When she woke up in her cell it was not with all the others. It was a simple room with a cell bed and a mirror. She looks at the mirror and does not see herself like she used to be.
———
I start using my energy on the alien. I start my shooting energy beams at him, but that does nothing so I go for a different technique. I start taking the energy from him. I don't use the skill much but when I do it's really draining. I start slowly taking his energy. I saw Tony trying to stop me so I made a dome around us of energy. We are now in a dome of blackish blue pure energy keeping everyone out and me in. Inside I'm taking the power from the alien while Tony tries to stop me by getting threw.
"Ahhh, I see why thanos wants you destroyer, your very powerful." He says before he makes me pass out.
———
Tony then walks over to the kids. Walking straight up to Peter he taps him once on each shoulder before stating, "Alright, kid. You're an Avenger now." Tony looks at Diana "You technically already were." Tony the walks off. Peter then does a sort of victory dance but stops when he sees the glare Diana gives him.
———
I see him slightly nod so I disconnect our minds and turn to the group. "That's Dr. Strange, he's magical. He can do a lot of different things with it like portals and such." I then nod to Tony, "that's Tony or Iron man. He's really smart and created that suit to fight and do a lot of other things." I see Tony roll his eyes but I continue onto my self, "I'm Diana, I have powers and can do a heck of a lot with them. Now who are you two." I say looking at the blue man and Alien women.
———
She steps forward and Diana can feel the power of the stones and notices she becomes stronger. She flings energy balls at Thanos. He then shoots a beam of pure power from the stones. However unlike everyone else he's done this with Diana does not move. Instead the power is absorbed into her. Thanos looks scared for the first time ever. She then start moving the energy around him and trapping him in the set ball. She then start slowly lifting him up and sucks his energy.
———
Her power grows and she pushes thanos back. Her tries to create a Shield but since Diana was taking power from all the stones rather then just 5 she was more powerful. She pushed him back to the other side of the field she then gathered up the shadows and had them start consuming Thanos.
———

Diana then wakes up when the stone is taken for the second time that day. The power loss is hard but she stays awake. Thanos goes to snap when Thor comes in and almost kills him. However Thor did not go for the head so the snap happened.

———————————————————————————
A/N So for all of you who are confused the italics in this chapter are flashbacks. My friend came up with this idea so I decided to use it! I hope you enjoyed! Love you all!

 My friend came up with this idea so I decided to use it! I hope you enjoyed! Love you all!