Chapter 2: Thanos

Third Person POV

After the revelation on where thanos was the group got into a spaceship.

Rocket looks back to the group, "Okay, who here hasn't been to space?"

Nat, Cap, and Rhodey raise their hands.

"Why?" Rhodey asks.

Rocket then states, "You better not throw up on my ship."

Nebula looks over the the controls, "Approaching jump in 3... 2... 1!"

The ship jumps forward into a wormhole, and Steve holding onto his seat for dear life. The ship slows down, and the ship hovers in orbit of the planet seen in the hologram previously. Carol Danvers hovers in front of the ship.

Carol states, "I'll head down for recon."

Carol heads down while everyone in the ship prepares for battle. Diana is calming her nerves.

Carol comes back to the ship, "No satellites, no ships, no armies, no ground defenses of any kind. It's just him."

"And that's enough." Nebula states.

Thanos is down on his planet, sitting peacefully when Carol suddenly flies through the roof. Thor comes in and slices off his arm looking for the stones. "There not here." Diana stands near the back very intimidatingly. Everyone panics when he says that the stones are gone. When Diana learns of this she steps forward ready to attack. Suddenly Thor chops off his head. Everyone is shocked, but Diana just stands calmly. He eyes start glowing a deep blow and thanos' gauntlet raises up and floats to her. Everyone looks at her in amazement. She then blinks and the gauntlet is destroyed. It reduces to ash. One more blink and thanos' body is ash. She then walks out.

"I like her." Carol states looking at the younger girl in awe.

———————————————————————————
A/N Hi everyone, sorry for the short chapter! Here's what happened in the next five years so that you know what happened to everyone because pieces of this won't be told in this story.

Thor lives at new Asgard and is not fit anymore.

Hulk and Bruce merge.

Rhodey, Rocket, Oyoki, and Carol go around helping people.

Tony and pepper have a child

Steve is a therapist

Natasha is still at the compound looking for things,

Clint lost his family so he went on a murder spree.

And Diana, she went out and started helping the people who were affected by this. She helped the poor find houses to live in, start helping children and  became the founder of the Poor house. This is a place for children and Adults who need help whether it's because they lost their family and are grieving or need a home, she will direct them to one of the hired therapists, or someone to help find them an empty home. You could stay at this home as long as you needed, and it was free. It ran on donations.

Ok everyone! I love you!