Chapter 6: Cells

Third Person POV

All of the members of Caps team were in the raft prison, they were all around each other and able to talk. However Diana was not. Every morning some guards would go into her cell and take her out to somewhere. She is still not awake and non of the others know why. The reason is because General Ross did not want her Awake. He pumped sedates into her blood during the experiments. He wanted the others to be afraid of what was happening. They pumped food into her system but only so she would stay alive.

"Where do you think there taking her?" Clint asks.

"I'm not sure, but do you see the scars that have gradually been getting worse and worse. Whatever it is it's not good." Scott says. They are talking while Wanda is asleep. No one talks about Diana while she's awake.

Meanwhile somewhere in the compound

Diana was getting pumped more sedatives and food before the experiments start again. They saw how powerful Diana was when she saved Rhodes so they wanted to make her a soldier. They wanted to make her more powerful.

They started off taking some of the mind-stones energy from the tesseract they save when they had it into her. This was because of the way that the mindstones energy made her this powerful with the energy another Infinitey stone she would be unstoppable. This cause Diana to scream. It gave her flashbacks from her Hydra days. It was painful. When she woke up in her cell it was not with all the others. It was a simple room with a cell bed and a mirror. She looks at the mirror and does not see herself like she used to be.

(I know it's a terrible drawing so just imaging the girl with pieces of greyish white hair throughout her head

(I know it's a terrible drawing so just imaging the girl with pieces of greyish white hair throughout her head.)

The guards put a collar on me and a straight jacket. They then knock me out.

Third Person

Clint and everyone sees the guards drag Diana in. However she does not look the same she has pieces of hair that are now grey. She's unconscious but this time she has a straight jacket on so they know she's staying. It's about another hour before she wakes up. When she does everyone starts bombarding her with questions.

"Slow down everyone" Clint who is opposite of Diana. "Diana, what happened."

She looks around and takes a breath before she states, "I don't know. One second I'm saving Rhodes the next I'm in a room with a mirror. I don't know what happened. The only thing I do know is that whatever happened hurt like crazy. The only thing I remember after I blacked out is pain." She says looking down. Everyone starts to become sad.

However at this moment more guards come in with General Ross. "Now that's enough talking to her, she needs her rest and for her rest she needs it to be silent." He nods to the guard by Diana's cell and he hits a button. Diana suddenly can't hear anything happening outside her cell. She then starts walking up to the cell wall and bangs on it hoping to get her message across, but after the second hit she's shocked. She then see General Ross leaves and hears his voice in her cell. This is also heard by everyone else.

"Now for all your information, you go near the glass shocked, try to talk to the others shocked, others try to talk to you, you also get shocked. Let's hope that doesn't happen." Diana looks up in fright. She won't be able to hear anything for a while.

—————-Time skip brought to you by pain————

By the time tony comes to visit the bunch Diana can't sleep for longer then an hour, can't talk, laugh, or even breathe to loud without being shocked. She also can't hear anyone on the outside and can't use her powers. Everyone is scared to do anything to crazy because if they do anything out of line she pays the price.

When Tony comes he first sees and talks to Clint and Scott. "It definitely didn't use to mean Diana, I mean we don't even know what they did to her during those first days." This sparks Tony's interest.

"What do you mean, what they did to her?" He says enraged.

"She was asleep for the first two days. Would only come here at night and would be alseep, third day she comes in different. She's wearing the shock collar and straight jacket and she has grey streaks in her hair. She does not know what they did, we don't know what they did. All we know is it hurt and changed her." Clint said.

Tony then walks over the Diana's cell. He looks at her and sees the differences. He then starts to talk "what did they do to you?" Only to get no response.

"She won't answer." This is Sam speaking to tony. "They soundproofed her cell. She can't hear anything you say."

"What do you need, they feed you yet?" Tony suddenly days after a moment of silence.

"What your good cop now?" Sam says in disbelief.

"I'm just the guy who needs to know where Steve went." He says.

"Well then you better start being bad cop." Sams says.

Tony clicks a couple of buttons on his watch and the cameras go out. "Really because that's the guys that's supposed to be interrogating Barnes. Clearly I made a mistake." He says.

"Ok, I'll tell you, but you gotta promise me some things."

"Sure anything."

"You got to go alone as a friend, and you got to get Diana out." He says sparing a glance at Diana.

"Done!" Tony says and then leaves. He gets on his helicopter and starts changing Diana's Release date. Now she is supposed to go live with Tony in two days. He's about to X out when he sees another file.

Diana Experiments

He clicks on it and sees that while she was unconscious they experimented on Diana. This makes Tony really mad. They have not right experimenting on a girl like that.

———————————————————————————

A/N hi everyone! So since I am going to be skipping to infinity war so for all of you who have not seen all the movies here is what happened until then with a bit of what happened to Diana.

Tony went to help Steve and Bucky but ends up finding out Bucky killed his parents so he fights them and loses, he also get Steve's shield.

Tony would then go home and care for Diana she finds out her powers are stronger and now blueish rather then fully black. She now also can fly like captain marvel. She gets homeschooled by tony and tries to live a normal life and is ok at it. She is not involved in Homecoming at all.

Steve breaks all the others out and they travel around. Bucky is frozen in wakanda so he does not hurt anyone. Wanda and Vision go and live together.

If I missed anything let me know and I will update this with it.

Marvel meme