Chapter 7: Halloween Spooktacular!

Diana's POV

Today is Halloween and for some reason I felt the urge to actually dress up. In my closet I happened to have a random leotard that seemed like a costume so I put it on.

 In my closet I happened to have a random leotard that seemed like a costume so I put it on

(She is dressed as ms. marvel from the original comics because why not)

I put it on and went downstairs to see Lucy dressed up as well.

(she is dressed as storm from X-Men)

I go over to her eating breakfast and give her a hug. "How would you like to go trick or treating with your cousins?"

"Yay!! This is going to be the best Halloween ever!!!" She exclaims.

"We'll finish your breakfast and we will head over there now" I say shaking my head.

(To the camera) "Sometimes I feel like we spend to much time with Wanda and her family, but for some reason I cannot do anything else. It's like the world revolves around her." I roll my eyes at the camera before turning back to my daughter.

"Your dad won't be coming with us tonight, he's staying to hand out candy, so go say goodbye to him before we head over" I say to Lucy. She does so and we head over to the Vision residence.

When we get over there we hear a large roar and some screaming. We walk in to see Pietro scaring the twins and Wanda coming down the steps.

"Oh! Somebody better be bleeding, broken, or on fire." Wanda says in her costume.

"Whoa, Mom. Are you old Red Riding Hood?" Billy asks.

Pietro snorts at that exclamation but I slap him on the back of the head to shut him up.

"I'm a Sokovian fortune teller." Wanda says slightly offended.

"Wow. That is so..." Pietro starts.

Tommy chuckles at Wanda saying "Rad."

"...lame." Pietro finished his sentence. This causes me to slap him on the back of the head again and give him a stern look.

Hearing pietro tommy corrects himself, "Lame."