Chapter 4: Funeral, Bomb, and chosing my side

Diana POV

After a couple of hours I go out. Of coarse no one pays attention to me, but that's fine. I will do what I want. I grab some food and go back into the shadows. After a couple of days it was time for the funeral. My plan was to head to the funeral with Steve and Sam, then go with Natasha to the signing. We get to the funeral and I comfort Steve as he cries. Who can blame him. The love of his life just died. After the funeral Steve wants a moment to himself so me and Sam step outside.

Out there is Natasha and she nods to us before heading in herself. When she comes out she has me follow her to a jet. When we get out there is a man in a suit who I think is T'challa.

"Hello." I say when he talks to me.

"Thank you. You did us all a favor in Lagos." He says back. I notice a thick accent.

"I understand. I am just glad to help." We head in and T'challa introduces me to his sister Shuri. We hit is off right away. She is so nice and funny. The meeting starts and all the Avengers that were there sign. I would too, but I am not a full avenger which is what makes me sad since tony is right. After the signing the king of Wakanda makes a speech. During the speech I notice something. I can feel someone lurking in the shadows and it's not someone I know. Right when I am about to let Natasha know, a bomb goes off. Apparently the king died. I blacked out for a couple of minutes and woke up to the EMTs arriving. I go to help. Everyone around is working hard. I find Natasha on a bench and go to her.

"Who was it?" I ask.

"James Barns." She replies.

"No way, I would have felt him in the shadows. I felt someone else. This guy was not someone I knew." I counter.

"Well, this is our only lead. I am calling Steve, go make yourself useful and help out." She pushes me aside. It's like no one appreciates what I do. I am just trying to keep everyone together, and I have good judgement. Ugh! They never listen to me because I am a kid, but that does not mean I am stupid! I know what's happening. Let's just hope they don't kill each other.

I get a lift back to the compound, and I am extremely tired. It's hard to be someone who knows what's happening, but no one listens. Tony comes in asking for my help because Steve and Sam escaped with the Winter soldier. I let him know what I think.

"No. You don't think of me as someone on this team so I will not help you." He leaves and I sit with vision and Wanda. Vision won't let us leave but I'm not complaining. I would not leave anyway. Suddenly I hear a noise. I can feel Clint in the shadows so I don't panic. When he comes into view Wanda almost throws a knife at him.

"Guess I should have knocked." Clint says. He then pushes the knife away and walks up to us. "Come on cap needs our help. However neither of us move. For different reasons though.

"I've caused enough trouble." Wanda says. I look at her and roll my eye. Just then vision comes out of the hall and gets trapped in electric arrows.

"Come on, we got to go." Clint says dragging us away. I go to my room quick and grab my suit. It only takes about 1 minute and when I come back I see Clint and vision fighting. He's stupid to think he can beat vision.

Vision voiced my thoughts, "Clint, you cannot over power me." The next thing I hear shocks me.

"I know. But they can." Suddenly Wanda is using her magic to control the stone. However she hesitates and vision gets lose.

"Oh my god." I walk over and surround vision in shadows, my eyes glow white and vision starts to flicker.

"If you do this they will all be afraid of you." He says to me. I can see the fear in his eyes.

"I know, but I'm not a real member of the team so it really doesn't matter." I then push him down through the floor and deep underground.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side." Clint said. I smirk at him and walk away. Both of the others follow me. "We have one more stop." We get into a van and pick up a man named Scott. He falls asleep on the drive. We go to Germany and I hope out. I see Steve and Sam. I give Steve a hug but when Sam looks at me for one I ignore him. Steve notices the tension but does not say anything. We head out to the place and I stay hidden.

My suit looks like a gothic deadly spirit outfit. To me it fits perfectly with my powers.

————————————————————————

A/N Ok Everyone! I am so excited! I am setting some major things up but I want your opinions. I have a story line for each one of these in mind, but I don't know which one I should do.

1. She willingly joins thanos.
2. She unwillingly joins him. (Captured or mind control)
3. The avengers realize that they are treating her bad and stop
4. They continue to treat her bad until she explodes (figuratively)

Also, should I continue this story into Wanda vision once it gets there?