Chapter 7: Actually Meeting the Avengers

Diana's POV

Captain America and my siblings all brought me to this tower. It was pretty big, and I am guessing it was Stark Tower. I tried to ask my siblings what happened, but no one would answer me. We soon got to the building and a fight broke out.

"I am going to tell you this once." Cap said.

"How about None-ce" stark replied.

"You don't know what's in there."

"And you do? She's not in your head" this man in the corner said looking at my sister. This soon became a full put fight, and the body that was apparently Ultrons came to life. He attack this guy named Thor, and then apologized. I was so confused. I don't know what is happening.

"You think I am a child of Ultron" the red man said, and I had enough.

"ENOUGH!!" Everyone stared at me in shock. "I don't know what is happening here. All I know is that I was in a church with this Robot, and then I was suddenly in a lab with that same robot. Who is Ultron. Why don't I remember anything, and what is happening!" I yell out. Everyone looks at me. No one knows what to say. "I want to know these answers NOW!" I yell again, and Stark steps forward.

"Listen kid, Ultron is the robot you met, and is trying to kill everyone. As for why you don't remember anything, I have no idea. As for what is going on, this is the body Ultron was going to use, but we stole it and put my AI into it. Good! Good." He says. The red dude has a long speech and picks up Thor's hammer. Everyone seemed shocked, but I was just confused. Everyone leaves to get ready for this battle that is apparently happening, and I just stand there. I don't know what's going on, or what to do. The man with the bow comes up to me.

"Hey, it's alright. I know what you are going through. I went through it as well. How about this. You go downstairs with your siblings and get ready for battle, and on the ride there I will explain everything." He says with a kind smile. I look at him in shock.

"What battle!" I say causing him to shake his head.

"The one against Ultron. Go get ready and I will help you on the way." He responds. I find my siblings in a room just as Pietro throws a red jacket at Wanda. She takes it and puts it on, then gives me a black one. We all walk off towards the jet.

 We all walk off towards the jet

(This is the Outfit. Just Imagine it on the Girl in the Chapter Photo)

We get on the jet and we all sit down. Clint comes up to me and explains.

"So pretty much. Ultron came to you and your siblings in the church, and wanted you to join him. Your siblings did willingly, but you did not want to. This caused him to put you under the minds tones powers, and being mind controlled. I had this happen to me a couple of years ago, so I know what it's like. You and your siblings then fought us. Apparently you have power that ultron wants, so he used you. Soon your siblings realized what Ultron really wanted to do, and freed you in the lab. Ultron was making a body, and that body is now containing vision. Got it?" He said, and I nod.

"I have one question." He motions for me to continue. "If Wanda and Pietro could free me all this time, why didn't they?" I asked. I was confused because my siblings would have freed me if they knew I was being controlled right? He shakes his head saying he does not know the answer, so I know what it means. I walk over to my siblings and ask the same question. They both look at each other with sadness and guilt.

"We thought what we were doing was right, and that you were choosing wrong. We also thought that Ultron was saving the world, and did not want you fighting against us. Once I found out what he really wanted I freed you. I am sorry I did not do it sooner Diana." Wanda says looking at me in guilt. I stand up and walk away. I could not believe it. My own siblings did not want me to have my own free will. I moved to the corner of the jet and cried for a bit. I wanted to cry more, but Captain Rogers said it was time.

————————————————————————

A/N Yay! I am so happy. Now. I need advise. I can ether have Diana

1. Live with the Barton's
2. Live with Starks
3. Foster family

You all choose. I don't want her becoming a full avenger, but I still want her to be a part of the story. Hope you enjoyed!

 Hope you enjoyed!