a trip to town

Ben got feeling relieved to a certain extent.
It was the weekend so didn't have to go into school but is going to be with his family all weekend.
He went to eat breakfast and his mum was already downstairs.
"Oh Ben, I was thinking we could go out today, just us two to get you some new things" she suggested
"Ok" he responded
He didn't want to upset his mum and certainly didn't want to be in the house with his sister all day.

So after w hours ben and his mum went into town to get a few things.
"Oh ben, why didn't you put your makeup on, you would look very pretty" asked his mum
"Eerrrrr, I dont know how to put it on yet" he said.
He just forgot and even then wouldn't want to wear it but said that as an excuse.
"Oh, well dont worry, your aunt Janice works at the beautician, she can do it"
"Ok" he replied knowing it would just get worse.

When he got out the car it started to rain but he had his pink coat with him so he wore that. He didn't mind it as he thought it was actually comfortable.
"So you like your coat then" asked his mum.
"Er yeah, thanks"
"Good, just come in here and we will get some things for you" she said after seeing primark, a clothes shop.
They walked through a bit and his mum picked out some clothes.
"Do you want to chose anything, it is all for you" she asked
"I don't really know what I like, can you just do it please, that way you wont go over budget either" he said.
"Oh dont worry about money, I'm going to sell all your boys clothes anyway so you we have more money for girls clothes, anyway it's not like you're going to be wearing them"
His heart sunk, now it was girls clothes all the time, makeup all the time, there was barley anything about him that was a boy apart from his actual body.
When they left his mum had 3 big bags of clothes for him. She was living g life whilst ben was hating it.
"Ok, Janice works here"
They both went in and asked for Janice, she usually gives his mum and abbie free makeovers as they are family.
"Katieee, how happy I am to see you" said janice coming out of the back room
"Me too"
They spoke for a bit and then went back to why they were there
"So just the same as usual" she asked
"Actually not for me, it's for ben" said Ben's mum
"Oh, why does ben want his makeup done, I mean I'm not judging I just didn't think he was the type of boy to wear it"
"Oh shes not a boy anymore, ben is my daughter now, just on Wednesday she came out as trans so I am just trying to help"
Hen blushed knowing that wasn't the actual truth
"Awwww, well I'm super proud of you ben, I like your coat aswell, come and sit over here" she said.
Ben sat down and janice removed his coat and zipped hoodie revealing a feminine style tee shirt.

"Oh I like your shirt" she said"Thanks" he replied His mum smiled because he was wearing a tee shirt she bought him

"Thanks" he replied
His mum smiled because he was wearing a tee shirt she bought him.
Janice got to work on him and half an hour later she was done.
She didn't do it full glam, just casual so he can walk around.
"All done, you look beautiful" she said
"Thanks Janice"
At this point he didn't really mind the makeup because he had gone to school in iit and everyone had already seen him in it.
"Ok, oh have you got a girls name" asked janice
"No, abbie keeps calling be bethany but I hate it"
"Oh, well when you get one just tell me and I'll be call it you, ok"
"Ok"
Ben was beaten and now everyone knew, how was he ever going to get out of this one.

After they ate his mum then took him to a boutique to get him a dress.
"Why do I need one"
"Oh were not getting you a dress yet, I'm just getting your measurements, your aunts wedding is in a few weeks, not janice, amy, so because of that it was going to be abbie, me and a few of her friends being her brides maids but you are going to be one now" she explained
Ben couldn't believe it. On Tuesday he was bullying trans people online and now on Saturday he was the one being turned into a girl.
They took Ben's measurements mand then they both went home.

"Oh beth you look nice" complimented abbie
"I'm not called beth, please" he said angrily
"Abbie I have told you countless times not to call her beth, but you just wont listen, now give me your phone" shouted his mum
She was really angry, all she wanted was Ben to be happy but in her mind Abbie was mocking him, which she was but for a different reason.
They argued for a bit until Abbie gave her mum her phone and stomped upstairs.
"Ok, now bring down your boys clothes and I will sell them, hang up your new ones dear"
"Can I keep some of them please" he asked desperately
"Oh, like what ones"
"My football tops, their unisex and I like them"
"Ok, but bring the rest down"
Ben did that
At the start of the day his wardrobe was basically full of boys clothes but at the end it was full of womens tee shirts, womens trousers, dresses, skirts, blouses, crop tops and more girls clothes. His room was getting more girly aswell as his mum had ordered a dressing table for him so he had a place to put a mirror and his makeup. It wont be long before ben as a boy would be almost non existent.