options

GCSE options day, the day where year o student will pick what lessons they want to do, ellie and her friends got their sheet and looked at them.

The lessons they had to chose were
Maths
English
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
Either french or German
Either history or geography

And they had to pick 4 of the other subjects that were
Computing
Music
Drama
Art
Design technology
Foot tech
Business studies
Media studies
Economics
Sociology
Psychology
Pe

The girls didn't know what they wanted to do.
Ellie on the other hand had an idea.
She chose french and history as she had to chose one language and one of either history and geography. She also took drama, art, music and food tech as she liked drama and music, she wanted to know how to cook and art just seemed easy to her.
She handed in her slip and days later it was approved, so the next school year she would start those lessons.
Freya also chose drama and art so they would be in the same classes.

To celebrate the girls getting their lessons approved that Saturday they went to town.
After going to lots of shops maddie wanted her hair done, and ellie also wanted it as it looked a bit strange.
They went to janice's work and she got to work on it. All the girls ended up getting their hair done but ellies changed significantly.

 All the girls ended up getting their hair done but ellies changed significantly

If there was any way to tell she was a boy before there isn't now.
It looked amazing and for the first time in her life she felt like everything was perfect, it couldn't get better for her.

(These 2 chapters were just to move the story on a bit but dont worry, I'm back and will write the rest soon, if you have any ideas then please I'd love to hear them, stay safe and if ya wanna talk about anything my dms r open, no judge zone, anyway thanks for reading and waiting for this long:) )