a girl's day at the mall

A week off school for ben. Finally.
The last 2 weeks were the worst for him at school so he was so relieved to be off.
But that wouldn't stop his family from feminizing him even more.
It's like they wouldn't stop, he thought that it would be alot slower and that way he could just say it wasn't for him but now everything has been done for him. And now his first half term as a girl.
"Ellie, come here please" shouted his mum.
Ben went downstairs still getting used to his new name.
"Could you please go to the shop for me, I need some milk" she asked
Ben thought why not so went upstairs and got changed. Again it was into a skirt and crop top as it was boiling outside.

 Again it was into a skirt and crop top as it was boiling outside

Ben went out and when he was there, maddie was at the shop

"Oh hi ellie" she said happily
"Hi" he responded
"You look nice today" said maddie
"Thanks, so do you"
"Aw no I don't" said maddie.
They both giggled
"Hey can I come over to yours for a bit, were going out later but ik locked out" asked maddie
"Sure" said ben
He bought the milk and they both went back to his house.

Hours had passed and maddie got a text from freya.
"Ellie I'm going in like half an hour, wanna come"
Ben didn't know where she was going but wanted to anyway.
"Sure"
"Great, just put some makeup on" said maddie
Ben knew she was right, he couldn't go out looking like this.
So he sat at his desk and did his makeup. Like it was normal for him to do it. But at this point it was normal and had been doing it every day for a week now. And was actually quite good at it.
"Ellie, can I ask a question, about you being trans"
"Sure" he said
"Do you miss being ben at all"
Ben thought about this long and hard, this could be a way out of all this.
"Yeah, I guess I do a bit" he said hoping that might let him be a boy again"
"Oh, but you do like being ellie more right" she asked
"Oh yeah, it's what I've always wanted, I just miss ben a bit as I was Ben for most of my life"
"Oh, well I'm happy for you, and you do seem happier now your a girl"
There it is again, a girl. At this point he was a girl, why not embrace it and start his new life he thought, anyway it's not like he is going to be ben ever again anyway, so why not.

They got to the shopping centre and met up with freya and jess.
"Hi" said jess seeing them.
They both responded and walked around town.
The girls got a few things and ben hits stayed quiet.
"Ellie, you should get this" suggested freya pointing at a dress. He only had one and that was just a formal one, this one however looked like it was for nights out.
They persuaded him to try it on and he did.
"Ellie you look fabulous" said maddie.
The strange thing was that he actually liked it.

It felt right for him, and it suited him aswell.
"Ok, I'll get it"
That was it, his first time buying womens clothing, and he didn't mind, infact he loved it.
That dress made ben more of a girl it seemed because now he was interested in things the girls were aswell, and was buying things like headbands, more clothes, bracelets. It was as if he had always been a girl.

He got home later that night exhausted, he had a great time with the girls and was hanging his new things up as Abbie walked in.
"Nice dress"
"Thanks" he said
Abbie was confused.
"You know, it seems like you are liking being ellie, aren't you"
Ben didn't want to answer so just pushed her out.
But deep in his mind he knew she was right, he was starting to like his new life.