arthur

Ellie set her alarm earlier than usual. She got her breakfast and freya came round as she was eating.
"Hi" she sung as her mum let her in.
"Ellie, go have a shower first, then you girls have fun"
"Will do" replied ellie now used to being called ellie and a girl but still not liking it.
She washed her hair and came out to freya holding up her outfit.

Ellie put it on and went to do her makeup

"Oh ellie, do you wnat to do it in town, I know a place that is really cheap"
Ellie hesitated.
"What about my aunts place, she does it for free and is really good"
"Ok sure"
Ellie got her coat and both girls headed out to Janice's work.

"Hi ellie, what can I do for you" asked janice
"Hi, I'm just wondering if you could give me a natural look"
"Ok sure, your starting to learn alot about these makeup terms aren't you" mentioned janice
"Yeah, freya has been teaching me" she said
"Aw, you two are such good friends" replied janice
As ellie was getting her makeover freya asked ellie if she wanted to try acrylics.
"Sure, is that ok" she asked janice
"Ok, I can do that"
Freya picked out some nice pink ones and janice applied them.
Ellie actually kind of liked them.
"Thank you so much" she said
"No problem, have fun" said janice letting them leave.

"You look so cute ellie, Arthur is definitely going to like you" said freya excutedly"You think""Of course, why would he""Well, I am trans""Yeah, and hes bi, so he wont care"

"You think"
"Of course, why would he"
"Well, I am trans"
"Yeah, and hes bi, so he wont care"

They walked to the bus station and Charlotte and Arthur were waiting.
It was an awkward introduction between the 2 but all 4 of them decided to go to a place to eat.
Whilst eating Charlotte suggested leaving Arthur and ellie alone for a bit to get to know each other.
Both were against the idea but didn't want to say so when freya and Charlotte left, they looked at each other.
"This is really awkward isn't it" said ellie
"Yeah" replied Arthur
They both giggled a bit
"Sorry about this, I'm just not used to this kind of thing" said ellie
"Dont worry, nor am I" replied Arthur
"Soooo, do you wanna leave" she asked
"Sure"
They both left and walked around town for a bit.
They talked and actually started to like each other.
Arthur was sweet and funny but at the same time he was a boy, so ellie wasn't really interested.
"Arthur, you know that they set us up to get together right?" Asked ellie
"Yeah"
"Well, I'm sorry but I just don't think I can do it, like I like you but as a friend"
"Its ok honestly, I feel the same aswell, your nice but not as in a relationship" said Arthur
"Oh, well that's good then"

They both continued to shop for a bit, both were relieved and alot less pressure on them.
Arthur was super supportive of ellie being trans and wanted to help in any way.
She didn't need help but she still thought it was nice.

It got late and after getting back with the girls for an hour they went home.
Ellie put her bags on her bed and looked at them.
She had just bought loads of clothes, accessories and makeup.
She didn't even realise, she now subconsciously thinks shes a girl, and didn't even think about it.
She had bought skirts, tee shirts, crop tops, jumpers, trousers, anything a girl could need she now had.
She even had a hair curling iron. She didn't even have long hair.
Ellie was shocked with herself and scared for the future and if she would forget that she is really ben.