doing it himself

Ben did his usual morning routine. Get up, breakfast, shower, clothes on.
"What am I doing" he muttered to himself now finding it normal to put on tights and a skirt for school.
He had an hour spare though as he got up early and he knew he had to start getting used to applying makeup himself.
He sat down and started to think back to what Janice did.
He started with foundation which he wound easy and concealer.
He then just used a brow pencil to make his brows stand out and used lip gloss. He finally used a bit of eyeliner and was done.
He couldn't believe it, he was willingly putting on a girls school uniform and makeup like he was a girl.
He wasn't one, he kept telling himself that he wasn't but he just couldn't see a way out.
He couldn't see a boy anymore when he looked at himself but he couldn't accept that he was turning into a girl.
He soon forgot about it and got his bag and went downstairs to say bye to his mum.
"Oh you look pretty today" complimented his mum.
"Thanks, I'm going now" he said
"Ok, bye" she said as ben left the door.

He looked like a tomboy. His makeup did make him look pretty and a new feminine hairstyle by janice made him even look like a girl.

 His makeup did make him look pretty and a new feminine hairstyle by janice made him even look like a girl

He couldn't bare to think about what was next.
"Aww ben you look amazing, did you do that" said Jessica admiring his makeup.
"Yeah, do you like it" he asked
"Er yeah" she replied
Freya got off the bus and started walking towards them.
"Freya, look at ben, she looks amazing, she did her own makeup today" said Charlotte.
Freya looked and was shocked.
"Oh my god, first you make the team and now this, you are loving life as a girl, and suit it" she said
Ben just thanked her.
"Have you decided on a name" asked freya
Ben froze, he had to think of one quickly.
"Yeah, uuuh, ellie" he said quickly thinking of a name.
"Aww, that's such a pretty name, but why" asked Charlotte
"I just like it" he responded
"Ok" she said
Everyone of the girls respect his new name and throughout the day he had to get used to them calling him ellie instead of ben.
He had spent so much time with the girls that he forgot about Patrick, that never spoke anymore.

When ben got home he had to tell his mum about his new name.
"Awww, I love it ellie, I'm so proud of you" she said.
Ben just smiled hiding the rage going through him.
He had no choice to think of a girls name, and now his name was different.
He washed off his makeup and looked in his wardrobe thinking of what to wear.
It was a really hot day so didn't want to wear any trousers but all that was left was skirts.
Despite this he still chose a skirt with a tee shirt as he had gotten used to wearing one.
It wasn't as bad as he expected looking at himself in the mirror. It would only get worse he would think.
He went downstairs to watch tv and Abbie was down there.
"Oh my God, you are so precious" she said mocking him.
"Just shut up" responded ben.
His mum again punished Abbie, she was sick of her for 'bullying Ben's just for being a girl.
"Dont listen to her ellie, you look beautiful, and I love your skirt" she said.
"Thanks" he said watching family guy.

"So, what are you going to do in the future, like physical changes" said his mum

"I dont know yet"
"Well you should hurry up, you haven't had a growth spurt yet so I would get you on hormone blockers quickly" she said
"Yeah ok" he said
Ben wasn't listening to what she was saying.
It would turn out to be a big mistake.
Ben had hit puberty but not alot of changes had happened. Only had a few hairs on his crotch and his voice hadn't changed.
His mum went to call a doctor about it as he went upstairs.
As he lay on his bed he wondered if it would really be bad being a girl for life. Like women do it all the time so surely it isn't that bad. And anyway it's not like he was going to be a boy again any time soon.