fight and practice

The rest of the half term ellie spent in her room.
When she first decided to try and enjoy being ellie she couldn't accept that she was a girl but now it was like she had forgotten she is really a boy.
Although deep inside she was still Ben, she had no problem being ellie now and even was enjoying her new life.

Whilst she was waiting for her friends at the shop before school, 2 boys walked up to her.
"Ben, what the fuck is up with you" said one of them
Ellie looked up at them. It was Patrick and Dylan, 2 of his old friends.
Dylan was shocked to see one of the boys now wearing tights, a skirt and makeup.
"Oh hi"
Patrick kept quiet as Dylan walked closer.
"So you wanna be a girl now, is that how it is" he said angrily
"No, I'm sti.."
She was interrupted by a thump and she was laying on the ground.
Dylan had punched her in the face and was just kicking her.
All of a sudden it stopped and ellie was surrounded.
"Ellie are you ok" she heard
When she regained her focus, she realized the girls shown up and a man chased Dylan and Patrick.
"Yeah I'm fine"
The girls weren't convinced and so took her to the toilet.
"I'm sorry I wasn't there ellie" said freya almost in tears.
"No it's not your fault, the only problem is that my makeup is ruined, I look awful" she complained
Charlotte took some foundation out of her bag and gave it to ellie.
"Just put it on, it's the best I have"
"Thanks" said Ellie as she started putting it on.
Freya also helped out and by the time school started she was all good.

After lessons she went to the changing rooms to get ready for cheerleading.
Freya was really excited and ellie was too.
When it began ellie soon discovered she was one of the best on the team. The best cheerleader, she was so proud of herself.
After practicing for an hour they were allowed to go.
Freya wouldn't let ellie walk alone again.
"Ellie you are amazing, how are you that flexible with a boys body" said freya
"I dont know, luck I guess"
"Well you amazed me, your like the best on the team"
"Thanks"
They talked.more and more, and with that ben was slipping away more and more, like he never existed.

When she got home, she didn't tell anyone about the fight but did tell her mum about practice.
"Aww I'm of proud you, my daughter, the best cheerleader"
Ellie smiled. Now accepting that she is a daughter.

She didn't do anything for the rest of the night, just scared about the next day.

(Sorry about the long update, but now I have to say the update wont be as regular, and that soon I will stop writing, I'm sorry about this but there will be more of this story in the next few weeks)