all alone

(I do apologise but there was meant to be a paragraph on his mum changing his room whilst he was out last chapter, must've been an error whilst saving, sorry)

When ben woke up, he looked across his room.
2 weeks ago it was just a normal teenage boys bedroom but now, it was like he had always been a girl.

His mum just wanted him to be happy and so had been buying all these things for him.
She bought a new desk and moved it across the room, his old makeup table that hadn't even been a week old was now in her room, she got him a new rug, a nice fluffy one aswell.
But looking at it all he kind of liked it. It was nice and cozy. Although it was for a girl he still liked the room and wanted to keep it.

Most of the day he just spent in his room on his phone, occasionally went out to eat or go to the toilet.
At around mid afternoon he got up and sat at his new desk.
The seat his mum got the day before when he was out was really nice and comfy and went through his makeup.
He didn't know why he did this but just felt like it and got a nice shade of pink and painted his nails.
He had put on makeup many times before but had never painted his own nails.
For a first attempt it was good and was quite impressed but quickly shivered at the thought of him enjoying being ellie and so went back to his bed.

The last thing he wanted to do was admit that he was enjoying all this and so ignored it.
But even his bed was feminine, before hand it was just a basic bed with black sheets but now the sheets were white but very thin, his mum also got some new cushions, 2 of them were pink fluffy ones which he couldn't even deny, were very nice and very comfy to lay on.

He hated to admit it and refused to but in his head he loved his room.

He didn't even get changed all day, spent all day in his pyjamas, just wanted a lazy day after what is going on but if the changes were going to be like this, maybe it wont be as bad.

Whilst eating Abbie Abbie complimented ben about his nails, he just thanked her and went back upstairs.
That night freya reminded ben about arthur, the boy who the girls wanted ben to go out with, ben didn't know how to respond and just said he didn't know.
After a few messages on the girls group chat it was settled that they would meet on Wednesday in town.
Ben was nervous as he didn't want to go out with him but didn't want to be rude.
Again he lay in bed looking at all the changes and smiled.
It wasn't that bad, it was good, this is all good he thought. No longer could he hide it, he liked being ellie. Well, atleast a little bit.