the party

Ben woke up and all the other girls were also awake, they were just on their phones but looked excited.
"Are you all ok" asked ben
"Yeah, sleep well" asked Jessica
"Yeah"
Ben got up and got some breakfast. Had a wash and got changed in the bathroom.

 Had a wash and got changed in the bathroom

A few of the girls had already left and ben thought it was a bit strange

"Aw ellie, you still have my skirt" said freya seeing the skirt she gave him.
"Oh yeah, its really nice thank you" he replied
"No problem, anything to help you aut at this time"
Ben ignored it and just hung out with the rest of the girls for the rest of the morning.

When he got home there was no one in the house, it was a really hot day so he figured they might be in the garden. But when he went outside he was shocked.
"SUPRISE" Shouted a group of people.
His mum, sister, aunts and his friends from school, the girls, were all in the garden.
"What's going on" he asked
"Well I threw you a coming out party, what do you think" asked his mum
Ben didn't know whether to be happy or upset as it was a party but it solidifies the fact that he is now a girl.
"It looks good" he said
A few of the other guests just started talking and ben went over to the girls.
"Is this what you were excited about this morning" he asked
"Yeah, a few if us left to help set up, freya and Charlotte are coming soon" explained amy.
Ben was amazed but before he could speak he got a tap on his shoulder.
His mum had a present for him, there were alot of presents but he opened his mums first.
He opened it to find a trans flag.

"So, do you like it" she askedBen barley knew what it was as it was popping up more around school

Ben barley knew what it was as it was popping up more around school.
"Yeah, thanks"
He carried on talking to his friends and then the other 2 turned up.
Abbie was in the corner by herself staring at ben.
She started to wonder of ben was actually transgender as he seemed to be liking life as a girl.

Ben got more gifts like shoes, clothes, accessories, anything that would make him more of a girl.
Ben went up to his room to change into a football shirt as it was boiling but there was non left. He decided to try a crop top instead.

Ben didn't mind it and so went back outside

"Ellie, you look amazing" complimented maddie.
He couldn't disagree at this point. He did look like a pretty teenage girl, just with short hair. With his makeup done, feminine clothes, he pretty much was a girl. But looking at himself in the mirror, he smiled, maybe this was what he was meant to be, but soon after he shuddered and carried on talking.

After the party was done he went upstairs to chill.
Abbie walked in.
"Ellie, can I ask you something"
"What" he snapped. He was still angry at her for ruining his life.
"Are you liking this"
"No, I hate it, I'm a boy not a girl" he exclaimed.
"Well it does look like you like it, I'd be happy to help with anything if you want, I've always wanted a sister" she said trying to get through to him.
"Well because of you being spoilt, you have one, happy now, piss off" he said angrily
Abbie cried knowing what she had done was wrong. And what it could mean for her. Was it all her fault that she turned her brother into her sister. Or was it Ben's.