sleepover

Ben's week went ok after being renamed to ellie. He never spoke to Patrick and he never spoke to ben. It was just him and the girls, but he didn't mind that, especially as with the girls he could look at them without being creepy.
On Tuesday he again put makeup on but this time didn't even question why he is wearing the skirt. He had gotten used to it by this point, and the rest of the uniform.

On Wednesday the teachers were made aware that his name had changed to ellie and everyone was calling him ellie. There was no escape at this point and ben was considering just giving up and starting a new life.

Thursday was similar as everyone still called him ellie. This time though, like the uniform he didn't think about the makeup and just did it. It was now part of his morning routine and at this point didn't really mind it.

Friday would be the best day for him as that night was the sleepover, and he was in the girls changing room so he did like that. The girls no longer teased him for being a girl and just accepted it.

That night the girls headed over to Charlotte's for the sleepover.
All 6 girls, including ben, was upstairs in her room.
Charlotte's family were very wealthy and so her room was big.
Ben arrived in a tee shirt, trousers and a new pair of shoes his mum got him, also bringing his coat.

"Oh my God ellie, your shoes are adorable" moaned jess"Yeah, my mum got me them today" he replied

"Yeah, my mum got me them today" he replied.
"So, how are you finding life as a girl, I ahve to say you seem to love it" asked maddie
"Er yeah, I love it, so much better than being a boy" replied ben knowing that it wasn't true.
The girls continued to ask ben questions about being trans until freya stepped in.
"Now I know that you might not know this but it can be a bit overwhelming being asked questions about your personal life, now ellie might not want to keep answering questions" he said.
She was right, ben felt forced to answer them and he didn't want to as many of the answers weren't true.
"Thanks freya" he said
"No problem, I'm just here for you"
The girls apologised to ben.
"No it's fine, its just I'm a bit stressed with it and all of these questions were a bit much" he said.
The girls understood and so Charlotte ordered food for everyone.

When they ate, they watched a film. The film was typically for girls so ben wasn't really interested. He had to pretend to be though as he was only here to be around them.
"Oh he is hot" said jess
"Definitely" replied freya.
That set off a conversation about boys at school and this would be tough for ben.
"Ellie, you must have a crush on someone, like you hung out with all those boys" asked amy
"Errr, not really" he replied
"Oh, well what do you look for in a boy, like is it looks, personality, or both" asked amy again
"I guess both, he has to be nice but also not ugly" he said
"Ok, what's your type then" asked freya, "personally, masculine guys aren't fun but nor are feminine ones"
"I kind of like feminine guys, not girls though" he replied hearing what freya said.
"Oh, wait Charlotte, are you still friends with Arthur" asked freya excitedly
"Yeah"
"Show ellie a pic of him" she ordered.
Charlotte then shown ben a picture of Arthur.

Ben didn't find him attractive but pretended to for the girls

"Oh hes cute" he said, calling a boy cute killed him inside
"He's bisexual so he wont mind if you're trans, I could set you up with him" said Charlotte excitedly
Ben hesitated
"Not at the moment, I'm just focusing on transitioning at the moment, but I'll keep him in mind" said ben hoping it won't get that far. But in his head it will, he can see it going that far, he can see him never being ben again, and would constantly think if he should give up trying and just be ellie. He couldn't though.

The girls talked some more and then later on went to sleep.
Ben was surprised at it, he thought the girls sleepover would be awful apart from seeing the girls getting changed, which he definitely liked, even though he had to change after and in the bathroom, he still liked it and loved the company of the girls, they made him feel happy but also reinforced the thought of just giving up on trying to be a boy and accepting he is a girl. But he isn't.