sunday at home

"Ben get up, I have a surprise for you" said his mum waking him up
Ben feared what it could be after yesterday.
He was wearing a new set of pyjamas
as his old ones was taken by his mum.

He got up and went downstairs to see amy and janice sitting at the table

"Hello ben, how are you" asked amy
"I'm a bit tired" he responded
"Yeah, anyway I heard you have come out as trans" she said
"Yeah" he responded. It was getting out of hand now and he had no clue how he can go back to living like a boy again and feared this would be his whole life.
"Well I'm super proud of you, and as your now my niece and I'm getting married soon I would like you to be my bridesmaid" she explained
Ben already knew this would happen as his mum told him
"Ok"
"Great, also I've got a present for you" she said picking up a bag.
He knew it would be something girly but amy always gave him money when she visited so he was hoping for the best.
Ben opened the large bag to see another bag inside.
"Well do you like it"
It soon dawned on him that it was a bag for him for school.

"Well do you like it"It soon dawned on him that it was a bag for him for school

He thought it couldn't get worse but it just did.
"Oh thanks, I love it" he said holding back his anger.
"I knew you would, look inside" she said.
Ben opened it up and there was £100 pound at the bottom of it.
"Thanks amy" he said.
He felt a bit better after that. He was running low of money so that helped.
"Take good care of that aswell, it is expensive" added amy
"I will, thanks again for it, its really nice" he said
'Why did I say that, its awful' he thought.
"You seem so happy now your a girl, remember if you ever need anything just ask, I'd be happy to help you" she said.
"Ben, get changed and come down with your old bag, also take your books and put them in your new one" said his mum
As he was going upstairs he heard janice say "oh shes such a lucky girl" and that hit him deep. There was no way without breaking everyones heart to be a boy again. Its either be a boy and everyone hate him or be a girl and everyone loves him.

He got changed into a pair of Jeans and a football shirt. He wanted to look as less feminine as possible.
He went back downstairs and Abbie was there talking to janice and amy.
"So, what do you think of your sister" asked amy to Abbie
"I'm so proud of her" she said smiling at ben.
Ben just glared at her as he poured a bowl of cereal.
"I wouldn't trust her, she has been mocking him" said his mum
"I'm just suggesting names for her" she said.
"No, you know she doesn't want beth but you keep saying it and you wont be getting it back for a while"
"Mum seriously"
"This is serious"
She stormed upstairs. Although she liked how much her brother was hating it, she was getting no attention.

"Ok, do you want me to do you makeup again before I go" asked janice
"No it's fine thanks"
"Oh I think you should actually, just teach her a bit so we dont have to keep doing it for her" suggested his mum
Ben knew his mum had a point so they both went up to his room and she applied some makeup.
"Again you look very pretty ben" she complimented
"Thanks" he replied

Janice and amy left at mid day and ben spent most the day in his room.
He was added to the girls group chat where it is made clear that no boys are allowed, even the gay best friends so that added more to the fact that everyone saw him as a girl.
"Oh jess, do you want to sleep at mine on Friday" asked Charlotte
"Yeah ok" replied jess quickly
Freya then asked if all 5 of them could go, including ben.
"My mum said it's ok, is everyone ok with that"
Ben then thought about it, he still liked girls and considering he had already seen freya naked, 5 other girls including freya would be heaven for him.
He said it was ok and lay on his bed looking at his wardrobe.
Nothing was for boys apart from his football shirts and there was only 3 of them.

Abbie stayed in her room on her computer and ben went down to watch a film that evening.