050

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

kiyo didn't deactivate her domain nor her barrier. the priestess promptly kneeled before the shogunate as the cube had shook, releasing satoru immediately after getō and kamo the first's death.

"your majesty, we have cleared all the threats", kiyo informed, to which the daimyos had started butting in.

"lady kiyo, you might as well exorcise sukuna right now. you have another arrow. hurry!", one chimed in.

"what are you waiting for?! you have the ability to do it right now! just kill them all", another one demanded.

ashikaga raised his hand, signaling for his daimyos to stop speaking.

"lady kiyo, thank you", the shogun said as he slightly bent his back; bowing in appreciation and making everyone gasp as their king had just dipped their head for a woman.

"your majest—"

"tell me your wishes and I shall grant them to the best of my abilities", ashikaga stated.

kiyo's eyes ever so slightly widened and parted as she smiled.

"I'd like for the humans and demons to maintain peace for all of eternity, and please make zenin maki the next head of the zenin clan", kiyo requested.

"granted. anything else?", the shogun asked, to which naoya had felt his entire being drain from the disbelief.

he couldn't believe it.

he was supposed to be the next head of the zenin clan, not his cousin who's a woman. this was rigged, and it was all kiyo's fault.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I'M THE RIGHTFUL HEIR! SHE CAN'T BE THE HEAD OF THE CLAN WHEN SHE'S A WOMAN!", naoya shouted with utter hatred and rage.

"and last but not least, please allow women to be on the same playing field as men", kiyo said, ignoring naoya's furious yelling as ashikaga had smiled.

"permitted, lady kiyo".

kiyo thanked the shogunate as she deactivated the barrier first, hesitantly neutralizing her domain as everyone's surroundings had returned back to normal.

the priestess then stood up as she suddenly felt her heart clench, causing her to fall onto her knees as all the golden chains restricting her comrades had disappeared.