╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

it was the only way to keep her with him.

gojō kiyo was sealed away in the same shrine that sukuna once was, as the arrow stay pierced in her heart.

"my trip was well", okkotsu informed, bowing before his majesty and the daimyos, as he has finally returned after two years.

ashikaga hesitated to inform okkktsu of kiyo's well-being, having to know that the two were close like brothers and sisters.

"you should pay lady kiyo a visit. she's with sukuna at the gojō household", he replied, to which okkotsu had nodded, excusing himself as he headed towards the gojō property.

it didn't take long for the boy to arrive at the gojō house and to realize that something was off, as not only were there other residences, but a strange tune being played in the shrine.

"welcome back, yūta!! how was your trip?", satoru asked, his smile faltering a bit as his cheerful attitude contained a crack in it.

"it was great! there were lots of new people that I had met and I even brought gifts. speaking of presents, I got kiyo something too. where is she?", okkotsu asked.

satoru pointed to the cursed shrine, to which okkotsu had headed towards there with satoru following.

as the dark-haired boy had slid open the shoji, his eyes widened as he witnessed sukuna sitting in front of a sealed kiyo, playing the koto.

"what is he—"

sukuna didn't even care to divert his attention as he was performing for kiyo, who couldn't even hear his piece as it rung throughout the walls of this shrine.

"he's waiting", satoru quietly answered.

"for?"

"for kiyo", satoru replied, his voice now barely audible.

"don't hurt him; kiyo's wishes", satoru reminded.

"why?", okkotsu breathed out, as he still couldn't believe that sukuna was still playing for the priestess as if he were serenading her.

"she loves him. it was her last words".

'I love you, sukuna ryōmen'.

it replayed over and over in sukuna's head, causing him to let out a small smile as he strummed the thirteen strings.

"I love you too, gojō kiyo. and I will wait for eternity".