041. Revelations

Part Two / Chapter Forty-One

There was one thing Venus did not expect when leaving with Corinne and Castiel for the summer: how exhausting Nephilim training was. Since the night at the Tonks residence, Corinne and Castiel have been working Venus' powers nonstop (cosmically and physically).

The situation wasn't particularly easy for the angels either, the first time Venus managed to levitate a feather, she caused an earthquake so strong, it cracked the ground. Venus was banned from levitating until further notice. They still had three more months before Venus was set to leave for Hogwarts again.

       "One more time, Venus." Corinne coaxed watching the younger girl stand in front of her, eyes glued shut.

       In a flutter, Venus had vanished.

       "She did it!" Corinne applauded waiting for Venus to arrive.

       Venus managed to fly back, soaked in water from head to toe. She stood there shivering with a grim expression on her face. Corinne cringed and quickly ran to her aid.

       "Where on earth did you fly to?" Corinne asked, drying Venus with the snap of her fingers.

       "The middle of the bloody ocean," Venus said coldly, still shivering as if her clothes were still soaked with the salt water of the Pacific Ocean.

        Castiel set a small desk for Venus up inside their hidden cabin. Once she caught sight of it, she groaned.

       "I didn't come to learn, I came to train," she said. Castiel merely blinked at her. Venus quickly sat down in the chair, slightly intimidated by Castiel's bright blue eyes peering into her soul.

       "So, is this like Angel 101?" Venus said, tapping her fingers rhythmically against the top of the desk.

       Castiel looked down at her. "Please stop doing that," he asked. Venus stopped tapping her fingers and sat upright in her chair. "No, this is not Angel 101, it is Nephilim 101. You're most important powers are listed here on this board." Venus leaned forward in her desk to read what Castiel had written:

𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑢𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑢𝑙𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦
ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟
𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑟ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑡ℎ
𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛