XI

Hyuck came over to Jeno's house in the morning and brought breakfast with him.
Jeno was reluctant to accept it at first but he had no choice beca he did not want Hyuck to feel bad,

They spent the whole day chatting and eating food, Jeno shared everything about Jisung's school admission and rejections. Hyuck offered to help but Jeno politely refused.

Mark hyung would finally get an evidence to torment him, if he borrowed money from his family.

Jeno shuddered at the thought.
"Baby? Taeyong hyung and I are going to have an omega's night this weekend, so all our omega friends are invited and we have a sleepover. I would really appreciate it if you would come. Jisung is obviously invited.
Tell me, Ji. You wanna come, right?"

Youngest omega nodded his head shyly. Jeno sighed, " we'll see."
" Yesss!"

Both brothers were now heading to Hyuck's house, they bought some fruits, they didn't want to go empty handed to Hyuck's house for the first time.

It was far from their house maybe an hour walk, but brothers were low on cash since Jeno still hadn't got a job yet.
Both brothers gasped when they saw the house, it was not a house it was a mansion.

The gates of the mansion were around ten feet, Jeno was flabbergasted. As the brothers reached the closed gate, they heard a voice from an intercom.
" Please state your names and business."

Jeno stayed quiet for a second, he was confused. He looked at the intercom and bowed down a little, " uhh... my name is Jeno and this is my brother Jisung. We were invited by Donghyuck."

" Please wait a second, I don't have such information. I'll confirm it with Sir and get back to you."

Brothers waited for a solid ten minutes, they were huddled together on one side of the mansion. They suddenly heard a shout and saw Hyuck running towards them.

" I'll fire you son of a bitch! How many times do I need to tell you that Jeno and Jisung are allowed to come here anytime! Get a good look of their faces, if you stop them again I'll get you fired!" Hyuck screamed as he strutted towards the brothers, who were listening quietly.
The guard muttered a sorry and went back to open the door.

Hyuckie smiled at the brothers and apologised for the guard's behaviour. Anyway, all of them went inside the house, Jeno and Jisung removed their shoes near a shoe rack and then stepped on the carpeted floor.

Jeno and Jisung were awed. They had never imagined that they would ever see a house this big let alone be inside one.
"Come on ! Everyone is here. I'll introduce you to them." Jeno nodded and brothers followed him timidly.

" Your house is really big and beautiful, hyuckie hyung." "Yes"Jeno agreed with Jisung.

" It's not mine, though. It belongs to their parents." The brothers nodded.

" Alright, everyone! This is my baby Jeno and our little brother Jisung." The said boys bowed down and greeted everyone.
" Hello, boys! I've finally got to meet you, I'm so excited. Oh, wait! Let me introduce myself, I'm Taeyong and I am Hyuck's caretaker." Taeyong waved his hand excitedly.

Jeno gave his famous smile, " Nice to meet you, Taeyong-ssi, Hyuckie speaks a lot about you. It's a pleasure to meet you as well." " Hello, I am Jisung."

" You can call me hyung, Yongie hyung, Tae- hyung, literally anything's fine." Taeyong told the brothers. " Please, take a seat." Renjun spoke.

" Ah, Renjun-ssi, you're here too. Hi." Jeno bowed his head.

" Hello, just call me Renjun. I'm just a month older than you."
" I'll call you hyung too."

Hyuck offered drinks and snacks to the brothers, Jisung was shy and froze when Hyuck offered him the juice, Jeno urged him to take the glasss from Hyuck and grabbed one as well.

Both brothers were feeling shy as it was their first time associating with pretty omegas of high status. They didn't initiate any conversation at first, only answered questions they were asked.

Taeyong and Renjun did their best to keep them all indulged in the conversation so that the new addition in the group didn't feel left out.

All of them were enjoying until bunch of people decided to come out, not to mention that the said people were all tall, intimidating alphas with strong auras.

Jeno froze as Jisung huddled closer to them. Jeno's eyes widened as he stared at the alphas and then looked at Donghyuck. He didn't know what do to.

" Oh my god, what are you all doing here? I told you that this room was forbidden!" Taeyong screeched.

"But I have heard the forbidden fruit is the sweetest." Jaehyun said, "It will be deadly too if you don't leave." Taeyong growled.

Hyuck sat down next to the brothers who were overwhelmed and squirming in their seats.

Jeno whimpered when he heard a vicious growl cum snarl. Hyuck hugged both brothers as he felt their distress and released his pheromones to calm the brothers.
The alpha released even strong pheromones. Jeno trembled in fear and his past flashed in front of him. He whimpered again as he clenched Hyuck's clothes even more tightly.

" Shh... I'm here honey. Don't worry," Donghyuck whispered sweetly in his ear.
Jeno heard another growl followed by another growl, it was much louder and deeper than before. He gasped for air as he began to hyperventilate.
A snarl broke everyone from their haze, Jisung panicked. He had never seen his brother in such a bad state, he was so vulnerable.

Jisung looked at two alphas glaring at each other, they released a lot of pheromones to assert dominance but it was getting bad, his eyes fell on another guy who stood behind the fighting alphas. That guy looked back at him. Jisung looked away immediately only to see his brother in a mess. He didn't understand what was happening or why his brother was acting in such a manner but he was worried.

" Honey, breath, just focus on me okay? Just breath in and out. Breath in, baby. Please, just breath. Nobody will harm you, we are here." It didn't seem to work.

"Get away from him."

Jeno felt someone pull Hyuck away from him, he clenched his fists even tighter. The growls and snarls in the back kept getting louder.

It became to much for Jeno to bear, he passed out because the stress and fear was too much for him to handle at once.