LXVII

Today I present to you all a boring chapter 😭forgive me my babies 🥲💕

"Baby, I won't be able to go through this without you." Renjun spoke as he rested his head on Jeno's chest. Donghyuck sat beside them and snickered.
" It has just began. There is a long way ahead." Jeno caressed Renjun's face.
"Ignore him and I will always be with you." He cooed.
" Even when he's taking a dump?" Donghyuck smirked. Jeno glared at his best friend.
"Be glad you're pregnant, I would have smashed your head with a stone." Jeno mumbled.
" What harm can a stone do?"
" It's enough for your pea sized brain." Donghyuck gasped.
He opened his mouth to say something but something struck him in the back of his head.

He turned around to see a hard bound book and Taeyong standing in the doorway along with Johnny, who rested his chin on his wife's shoulder.
He smirked as Donghyuck screeched and just patted Taeyong's right arm with which he'd had thrown the book.

" Quiet down, I don't wanna hear your whines outside this room."
Jeno waved at Taeyong who smiled backed at him as he waddled towards younger lad.
Jeno got up and hugged the eldest omega, which was quite difficult considering the fact Taeyong was very big, Taeyong kissed his cheeks and forehead.

" Take care of them I'm leaving them in your care."

" Don't worry, hyung and you've gotten really big." Jeno gushed.
" I know sweetie, we're going to figure it out today. Hoping for the best." Taeyong crossed his fingers.

" Good luck, hyung."
"Thanks babe, see you all again after I return." With that Taeyong waddled out of the room to go to his doctor's appointment.

" With that Taeyong waddled out of the room to go to his doctor's appointment

(Taeyong's bump)

"I suspect more than one child..." Jeno and Haechan gave Renjun a look. 
" A mother's instinct." Renjun mumbled.
" shut up! you're not even eligible to use that term yet." Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

" Boys, let's watch something I don't want to hear you teasing and taunting each other anymore." Jeno stated.
Other omegas agreed as put on anime on Netflix. Jeno brought snacks and drinks from downstairs to keep pregnant omegas' mouth shut.

All of them drooled over the hot anime boys. "My feet are aching..." Haechan whined.

Jeno looked at elder's feet, indeed they were swollen. "Hyuckie, lay down and rest your feet on the armrest."
Donghyuck complied silently.
" Jenn-ie, you gonna take care of me as well?" Renjun pouted.
" Are you kidding me? Of course!" Jeno rolled his eyes.

Renjun grinned and kissed him on the lips. Jeno went to Haechan and began to rub his feet. Donghyuck moaned in relief.

" Bless you, baby!" He whispered softly after sometime as began to fall asleep. Jeno smiled and continued to massage his feet.

Jeno grabbed two blankets from the bed and covered Donghyuck with it and laid the next one on top of Renjun and got under it as well

They comfortably laid on the couch dozed off.

Jeno woke up to the sound of the door opening only to see Jaemin and Mark enter the room.
He rubbed the sleep off his eyes and sat up.
He stretched his arms out for Jaemin to give him a hug. Jaemin awed and smothered Jeno with love as he shook Renjun to wake up.
" Be gentle!" Jeno gasped as he held onto Jaemin's wrist.
" I brought cake and burritos for you, loves." Jeno's stomach rumbled at the food's name.
He rubbed Renjun's head and whispered in his ear. Renjun grumbled but got up anyway.

Meanwhile, Mark snuggled in Donghyuck's arm.

" We'll have it at home." Jeno mumbled. " Tae hyung told me to look after him..." younger pointed at Donghyuck's direction, " Since his mate is back, we should leave." Jeno finished.

" Alright, love. C'mon, let's gather your stuff and leave." Trio got up and collected all of their things and bags.
" We're leaving, bro!" Jaemin yelled at Mark, who hummed at reply.

Jeno sat on the passenger seat while Renjun sat on the back seat, they dug through the bag of food and ate the burritos before they reached home.

They saw a figure dressed in red, sitting on the couch... trio groaned and went straight into their bedroom.

Renjun's grandma gasped since she had been brutally ignored. She called Renjun's mom to complain, who simply replied, " Who asked you to go there?" and hung up.

The lady left the house after embarrassing herself.

" Who the fuck invited her?" Renjun groaned.
Jaemin gave him a 'are you kidding me' look as he stood in front of them in his boxers.

Jeno changed into his shorts as well and was busy picking out comfortable clothes for Renjun.
" Baby do you wanna take a bath?" He asked.
" No..." Renjun mumbled
" Okay" Jeno walked up to him and pulled elder's sweatshirt off and gave him Jaemin's sweatshirt. He then proceeded to take off the pants as Renjun wiggled his body.

" Oh my, my! So jiggly, jiggly!" Jeno gushed as he squeezed both of Renjun's thighs together, making elder gasp.
He pushed Jeno on the bed and laid on top of him. " You my baby..." he cooed and kissed younger's lips then moving on the rest of his face and neck.

Jaemin smiled wickedly and pinched Renjun's boxer clad butt.

The omega yelped and got up, he tackled Jaemin down and began to hit him with a pillow.
" Okay, okay! Calm down baby!" Jeno mumbled and held Renjun back and removed him from Jaemin's waist.

" Baby, did you tell your parents about it yet?"
"umm, not yet. I'm scared." Renjun whispered.

" Of what? We are with you, that is all that matters." Jaemin assured him.
" I know... still..." Renjun mumbled.
" It's okay baby take your time." Jeno grinned at elder just to lighten up the mood.

" Well, you know what? The hospital called and congratulated me for you were pregnant. They probably expected an extreme reaction from me but all they got was 'thanks, I know.' the person was silent for a good minute, too stunned to speak, probably. LOL." Jaemin laughed as he told them.

All of them put a random series on the tv and watched it for rest of the day... kinda lazy day for them.

Hi everyone,
I'm back!
My school is over and now I can rest peacefully. Exams, practicals and seminar was hell but it's okay 👌 now that it is over... I'll go aid on the book and try to finish it asap.
The writer's block I had during school was terrific, lemme tell y'all, scientific writing and normal writing can not go hand in hand 🫣. Alas, it's over.