LIII🔞

A/n guys apologies for not updating in a while.

Jisung went to Na's house every evening and he'd stay there on weekends to check on his brother. He was excited about the pregnancy and wanted to help his brother out as much as possible.
" Ji, you ready? I'm heading outside and I'll wait for you in the car." Chenle said, he leaned forward to press a gentle kiss on younger's lips.

" Yeah, I'll be out in a minute just need to wear my cap. Wait for me, I want to go together." Jisung mumbled with pink face.

" Alright."

Wherever Jisung was, Chenle would always be in his shadow. Their relationship was going strong however, it became little difficult during exams but nonetheless they motivated each other to study and pull all nighters.

They walked hand in hand towards the parking lot. " I'm so thrilled that we're gonna become uncles! I can't believe it sometimes." Jisung smiled as he faced towards the car window.

" Yea, both of our brothers are knocked up by Jaemin, I hope the children give him hard time." Chenle laughed.

" Ayee, c'mon, don't curse him." Jisung grinned as well.

" Ji, you want to have kids with me, not now, of course, sometime in the future when we're well settled?" Chenle asked.

" Well... obviously! Unless you want me to carry another person's babies." Jisung snickered as he rubbed Chenle's arm. Jisung heard rumbling sound from the alpha's chest which caused him to grin but he hid his face under the hood of his sweatshirt. He knew very well that the alpha was glaring at him.

" How dare you... you..." Chenle took a deep breath.  Jisung smiled at his alpha's expression and slapped him on the arm, " I'm just kidding you fool, now focus on driving!" He spoke.

"Jaemin-ah, you're so unfair! You let him get up and do whatever he wants all day long!" Jeno whined while pointing at Renjun.

" Yeah, because doctor didn't advice him bedrest." Jaemin replied still looking at his screen. He worked from home most days and occasionally visited the headquarters.

" What is this life?" Jeno mumbled to himself. He was strictly not allowed to move until he had to go to the bathroom.

"Jun, I know you're teasing me by unnecessarily going around the house, damn it! You were a barnacle and now you have suddenly become a blue whale!" Jeno spoke with the meanest voice he could muster. He also applied all of his knowledge about sea creatures that he had seen in the documentary to pass his time. 

" Honey, don't be mean..." Renjun walked up to Jeno and sat beside him.

" I'm sorry, baby, I swear, I'm not doing it purposely! My bladder is giving me so much trouble, I can't help it." Renjun mumbled in a low voice.  Jeno felt bad for being mean.
" I'm sorry." He apologised but couldn't see Renjun in the eyes.

Renjun hugged him gently, hug turned into a cuddly session with kisses. " I swear, I want to fuck you so bad but I am holding myself back due to your condition, I wake up horny every morning and go to bed thinking about fucking you. It's too much!" Renjun mumbled into Jeno's ear, who covered his face with his hands and snuggled in closer to elder.

" Oh yeah?" Both omegas turned to look at Jaemin who smirked at them. " Can you keep up the pace without panting and heaving two minutes later?" His smirk turned into a full blown grin.

Renjun narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth. "fuck off!" He seethed. Jeno pressed his head on Renjun's chest more and rubbed his hands to calm him down.