XXX

The clouds roared after the bright flash of light in the sky. Rain poured heavily. Jeno trembled each time there was a loud noise. He was alone. since younger omega's school had started and he lived in his new dorm. 

Jeno was scared of the thunderstorms, he cried silently as he stood outside his workplace.
His phone was not working hence, the poor boy couldn't reach out to anyone.

He was waiting for the rain to halt for a little while, but it had already been twenty minutes and there was still no sign of the rain stopping.

He was afraid of lightning since he was a little boy. He couldn't go home as he didn't have an umbrella. And the wind was too strong. His clothes were soaked.
He thought that he wouldn't be able to go home anytime soon so, he sat down on the bench outside the stall. He looked around, the streets were empty... Cars passed by occasionally but he paid no mind to them. His thoughts were blinded by the thunderstorm. He hugged his bag closely, chanting small prayers in his mind.
He was so busy praying for his safety that he didn't notice a person approaching him. When his gaze fell on the silhouette, his brain froze. He remembred the night he sprinted out of jaemin's house.
He started to breathe heavily. He hoped the person would walk away. He stood up, ready to run if need be. The person came closer and closer.

" Jeno?" The person called out his name. Omega squinted his eyes to see who it was, clearly.
"Oh my god!"Jeno yelped and He leaped into other person's arms when he realised who he was.
" Thank you so much for coming!" He cried out and thanked older several times,
" Oh honey, it's okay... I'm here now." Jaemin whispered softly into his ear as he carried Jeno towards the car.

Renjun was already sitting in the car.
" Hyuckie, called us. He said that your phone was unreachable and you're scared of thunderstorms." Renjun spoke.

" Th-thank you so much!" Jeno wiped his face.

" It's alright, hun. We are here now, don't worry."

Rain got heavier, Jeno panicked as he looked out of the window.

The couple released their pheromones to calm Jeno a little.

"We went to your place first, but we got no response, so we called Haechan and asked where could you be... he told us about this place. Thank goodness you're here."Jaemin said.

Jaemin and Jeno's clothes were dripping. "Oh, my-my clothes are wet. I'll ruin your car!" Jeno whispered.
"It's okay baby, I don't mind that, but what I do mind is that, you'll catch cold, if you don't change your clothes. Shall I take you to our house?"

"Al-alright..." Jeno said.

They quickly changed into fresh clothes. Jeno was once again in jaemin's clothes. Jaemin was only in his boxers shorts and a loose tshirt.
" Have you had dinner?" Renjun asked.
Jeno bit his lip, he was debating whether he should lie and say no or admit that he hadn't had it...
" No-t yet." His lips jutted out a little.
"Honey, it's half past twelve, and you haven't had food? Why?" jaemin asked.
" I usually eat when I go home but it was pouring so hard that I could not go home."

Renjun got up to cook something quickly for younger.

Jaemin noticed that Jeno flinched ever time there was a thunder outside.

"Aww... My kitten, are you frightened of lightening?" jaemin asked.

Jeno nodded his head.
"When... I was younger, lightening was very common... one day, it fell on an electrical power station and many people died that day. Since then, I'm really scared of it."
"Oh my god, that's horrible." Renjun rubbed jeno's back.
All of them sat on the couch. Renjun served Jeno sweet and spicy tofu with rice.
"I'm sorry, I don't know many vegetarian dishes so please eat this." renjun apologised.

" Thank you, Renjun-ssi. I have told you many times, I'm not a picky eater."

They laid on the couch, jeno was forced to lie in the middle. He secretly loved it. The attention he received from them made him excited but he was afraid to admit it.

The lights in the room were off, three of them shared a blanket and stared out of the window, all of them were quiet.

Jeno closed his eyes, he took several deep breaths. His eyes felt heavier, he leaned closer to Jaemin unconsciously. Alpha's heart thumped loudly, renjun smiled softly at them and spread his arms on top of them.

He placed a gentle kiss on Jeno's cheek then, pecked Jaemin's lips. Jeno gasped when he saw them kissing. He closed his eyes immediately.

Jaemin laughed loudly and removed Jeno's hands from his face...

" I just realised that I never got a chance to kiss your pretty lips..." Jaemin paused, Jeno's eyes widened.
He turned to look at Renjun, who's face was illuminated by the light coming from the window.

" Alpha is saying something, baby." Renjun rubbed circles on younger's abdomen.

Jeno stared back at Jaemin who was admiring Jeno's face.

"I-I..."  Renjun kissed his neck gently, Jeno flinched when the clouds rumbled.
"It's okay, honey. We're here."

Jaemin grabbed Jeno's jaw and stared into his eyes, he slowly leaned closer and closer. His lips touched Jeno's soft skin. He kissed the corner of his mouth, moving closer and closer to younger's lips.

Jeno whined, a sign for his alpha to stop teasing him.

Renjun's hands roamed freely on younger's body, stopping at his thighs. He pinched and played with skin on the inner side. Gasp escaped Jeno's mouth and Jaemin wasted no time to capture younger's lips.

He kissed younger with so much hunger and want. Small cries kept releasing Jeno's mouth but Jaemin's absorbed it all.

Renjun kissed the tender skin on Jeno's thighs before biting it. Jeno's hips bucked up in surprise. His free hands grabbed Renjun's hair.

The said omega grabbed younger's hand and kissed the delicate fingers before putting them in his mouth and sucked on them.

Jaemin released the omega from the kiss, who panted and took deep breaths. Renjun also released the fingers from his mouth.

Jeno's eyes were glossy, he was in a daze.

Renjun roughly grabbed Jaemin's neck and pressed his lips on others, he wanted to taste younger, but he needed to catch his breath for a moment.

Jeno released a moan as he caught the sight of two kissing on top of him. They broke apart after hearing Jeno's moan.

Jaemin dived back and fought Jeno's lips again. Where as Renjun began to kiss his neck leaving bunch of hickies on it. Waiting for his turn to taste Jeno's lips patiently.
The thunderstorm was long forgotten as both his potential mates kept him occupied.

In the morning or afternoon,

Jeno was coiled around Jaemin, Jaemin kissed his nose as his eyes began to flutter open. His lips were plump and bruised. Red marks littered his body, mainly on thighs, abdomen and collarbones.
Renjun entered the room, and he laid back on the bed to cuddle a bit longer before they got up to eat.

Hi guys!
Sorry for not updating last week, new semester began last week and I got lots of homework and presentations so I couldn't get time to finish the chapter..
Thank you for supporting my work. I see all the votes and comments, I am really grateful!