XXI

Jisung gave his all for the preparations, the entrance was approaching and he had become very jittery. Weird feelings pooled in his gut whenever he thought about it.  When Jeno came home from work looking exhausted, Jisung's mind stopped. New bruises lingered older's body but he'd stay quiet so that his brother could study peacefully.

Today was no exception, the ventilation in the room was not much, Ac had stopped working again. He knew that Chenle somehow convinced the landlady to get it fixed, but it was in a poor condition.

Jeno changed his clothes, it was five in the morning. He laid down quietly beside Jisung who was in a deep slumber.

"Hyung..hyung? Wake up." Jeno heard small voice.
"Hmm..." " wake up, hyung. Have some food, it's already past one."
"Hm.." Jeno didn't get up.

A second later, Jeno jolted up. " I'm late! I'll get fired." He panicked as he quickly got ready and washed his face.
" Hyung.." Jisung called out to him several times but Jeno just ignored him.
"HYUNG!" Jisung yelled,
Jeno halted, " Yes ?"
" You-You should stay home, they told you not to come anymore."
" Wh-what ?"
" You got a call in the morning, I picked it up since you were asleep. It was from your workplace, the female introduced herself as Mina, she said, since your contract is over, you don't need to come to work."
Jeno clutched the hem of his shirt, " Did she say anything about renewing the contract?" Jeno asked desperately. Younger just shook his head.

Jeno looked down at the floor, his eyes burned with his unshed tears. Without a single word he left the house. Jisung called out for him but he kept walking until Jisung's voice faded.
He paused and sat down on a bench in the park. People stared at his disheveled look. He sobbed with his head resting on his hands. He was tired of looking for new jobs.

" What do I do ? What do I do ?" He mumbled.
" Jeno?" He looked up.
" Ye? Ma-ark hyung?"
" What are you doing here? Why are you crying, did something happen?" Mark questioned.
Jeno immediately shook his head, " No, hyung?"
" Then why are you crying here in a broad daylight?"
" Something fell in my eye."
" Shut up, go home! You'll die from heat stroke." Jeno obeyed and got up. He bowed at the older.
" I'll leave then, hyung. Thank you for checking on me."

Mark was a very intuitive person, he didn't need and affirmation from a person to know what was going on.

" Wait!" He ran after Jeno, " I'll drive you back." Something told him that Jeno wouldn't go home.
" It's okay, hyung. I don't want to bother you." Jeno shook his head.
" Follow me." Jeno didn't want Mark to get angry so he followed quietly.
" Get in the car." Mark said sternly.
" Ye, hyung."

" Where is that chicken?" Mark asked as he sat on the driver's seat.
Jeno tilted his head a little in confusion, "Jisung..." Mark cleared.

" He's at home." Rest of the car ride was quiet.
" Hmm.."
Mark took out his phone and called someone, " Where are you? Come to my house , bring him too. I'm taking Jeno there."
Mark hung up quickly and hit the accelerator. The car roared, Jeno just grabbed on to his seat belt, which Mark helped him fasten.

They reached the upper hill area, where all the rich people resided. Mark parked the car and got out. He was the first one out the car. He was halfway to the door when he noticed, Jeno didn't get out of the car.
He sighed and went back.

" Do you need a special invitation to get out of the car?" Mark grumbled.
" No, hyung. Please, I can't remove the seat belt." Mark rolled his eyes. He quickly pressed the button.

" Come on!" Jeno hurried behind him.

" Babe!" Mark yelled, " I got you a surprise!" Haechan popped out of nowhere.
" what is it?" Mark grabbed his face and smooched him for a good minute until he was punched off by the omega.

Donghyuck's eyes fell on Jeno, when he pulled away from Mark.
He squealed, " Best present ever!"
" Found him crying on a random bench." Mark stated before leaving the boys alone.

" What happened?"
" Nothing, honestly."
" People don't cry over nothing, Jeno."
"Hyung!" Someone cried out, Jeno turned around to see Jisung, Chenle followed closely.

" Hyung, you scared me! Don't ever run away like that." Jisung cried. " You'll give me a heart attack with your antics!" He mumbled.

" I'm sorry, baby."
" What happened, Jeno?"
Jeno stayed silent, " He got fired, technically, his six months contract ended and the company refused from renewing it."

" Oh baby."

" It will be fine. You look so terrible right now. You should rest." Haechan said and lead all of them to the living area.

Haechan layed down on the sofa and made Jeno lay down with him.
" I want you to close your eyes and focus on my breathing. Don't worry about the job, I'll figure something out. Okay?" Jeno nodded.
" Good, now relax."

Jeno fell asleep, his head rested on Donghyuck's arm. Chenle covered them with a blanket. He looked at Jisung, the said boy's body was swaying to one side as sleep took over him.

It was very hot and humid in Jeno's apartment. The two omega's struggled to sleep sometimes due to the harsh weather conditions, but they seem to be in a heaven, both of them slept like a baby, Chenle payed down beside Jisung, who already had his arms linked with the alpha.
While, Jeno snuggled into Donghyuck.

When Taeyong came downstairs, he took several pictures of the four boys  and circulated them in the group.
They looked so adorable in a deep slumber.

" I want babies!" Taeyong scowled as he returned to the study room. His alphas just sighed and continued their work.

This chapter is dedicated to @Baekchankookjin because they always comments! Thank you ☺️