XXV

" All the best, baby! I know, you can do it!" Jeno hugged Jisung as he was about to go inside his Examination building. Chenle was all there as he had given a ride to both brothers to the centre.
He also bid younger good luck.
With one last look at the boys Jisung went inside.
Chenle left as well, since he had classes to attend in the morning.

Jeno waited outside the building since he had nothing to do for time being and he also had bought few refreshments for Jisung to snack quickly between the break.

They had arrived half an hour early, all students had to enter inside the building an hour prior to exam's actual time.
Exam was to be conducted in two slots, two and a half hour each, with a half an hour break in between.

Jeno sat on a bench near the entrance of the exam building as it would be easier for Jisung to spot him.
He thanked goodness that the weather was good today or he would have passed out from a heat stroke.
Jeno had bunch of papers to go through while Jisung was inside, Jeno was highlighting the jobs he was eligible to apply for. 
He was still jobless and he was afraid that they'd have no roof over their heads.

His eyes wandered at the unskilled section of newspaper, so he looked for jobs like vegetable harvester, cleaner, grocery store organiser.

"Jen!"
Jeno looked up in the direction of the sound,
" What are you doing here, baby?"
" YOONIE HYUNIE!" Jeno gasped, he pounced on the shorter guy.
" When did you come back. You didn't even tell me! You never mentioned coming back over phone!" Yoongi scolded the boy.

Jeno whined as the older omega wouldn't stop questioning him. " Hyungie! Stop yelling, people are staring!" Yoongie slapped Jeno's arm.
"Don't tell me what to do? What the heck are you even doing at hospital? Are you all right?" Yoongi cupped younger's cheeks.

Jeno giggled, " I'm fine, hyungie. I came here because my brother is taking an exam here."
" Oh, Jisung's here too! That's amazing, finally he's with you!"
" I know. Anyway, what are you doing here?"

" Oh, I'm preggy!" Jeno's jaw dropped.
" HYUNGIE, noway!" Both of them squealed as Yoongie nodded his head.

"Baby, stop being so loud." Someone spoke.
" Oh you're back!" Yoongi said, " Look, I found JENJEN!" Yoongi grinned, showing off his adorable gummy smile.

Jeno bowed and greeted Yoongi's mates.
" Good morning, Namjoon and Jungkook hyung!" 
" Good morning, cutie/sweetheart!" They greeted back.
"Babe, I'm running late. I've a meeting with Youngho, I'm sorry for cutting your reunion in between Jeno, but I really need to be on my way." Namjoon exclaimed.

" It's okay, hyung and congratulations to all of you!"
" Jeno call me later and come to my place, bring JiJi along!" Yoongi's voice rose with each step that he took away from Jeno.

Jeno simply nodded. He sat back on the bench, smiled to himself and shook his head.

He checked time on his phone, Jisung would be out anytime now...
"Hyung!"

Jeno turned around around, "honey!"  He rummaged through his tote and took out younger's refreshments...
" Come, sit and have this quickly. They'll call you back soon, eat this fast." Jisung nodded and obediently ate his food.

" Have you had it?"
" Yes." Jeno lied.

" sorry the drink is not cold anymore, I don't know what I was thinking, I bought it way earlier than I should've."
" It's alright, it's still cool enough."