XXIV

Jeno's eyes were wide open as he stared at Renjun's closed one.
A few seconds later Renjun pulled away from Jeno and then smiled softly.
Jeno's heart thumped quickly, " I...I..." he shut up Renjun released his pheromones to calm Jeno, but the younger's mind seemed to shut.

Jaemin came back to see two frozen boys looking at each other.

Jeno whispered something, it was so low that nobody caught it, but what did catch everyone of guard were the big fat tears that gushed through younger's eyes.

He covered his face with his hands and mumbled something.

" Je..no ... Jeno, honey?" Renjun panicked.

Jaemin walked closer, he grabbed Jeno's wrist and pulled them way from his face.

" Baby boy, why are you crying?" He questioned.

Jeno cried hysterically, his breath wavered as he choked on his cried. Jaemin glared at Renjun to get off younger.

" Breathe, I want you to breathe and tell me what you were speaking." Jaemin tried to calm Jeno.

Jeno shifted his gaze to his hands, " I am.... I... I'm not a homewrecker, it was a mistake! I swear! " Renjun's heart ached.

" Oh honey, please calm down. You're not wrecking anyone's home."  Jaemin coaxed.

He picked Jeno in his arms and sat younger on his lap. The alpha wiped younger's tears and smiled gently at him.
Renjun stayed exactly where he was until Jaemin patted the couch indicating his omega to come closer.

" I'm sorry if Renjun hurt your feelings. It was not his attention, he can be impatient at times and I'm sorry for that. I know you're probably experiencing the worst day of your life and it was not the right thing for Renjun to come at you. Once again, I'm really sorry." Jaemin rubbed his fingers around Jeno's face. Shifting them behind younger's neck he pulled him closer so that omega's head rested on his chest.

Jeno closed his eyes wrapped his arms around Jaemin. He inhaled the alpha's scent and relaxed in his embrace.

" However, kissing you was not a mistake."

Jeno lifted his head up, he was confused. Why would Jaemin allow HIS mate to kiss someone else and not be mad about it.

Renjun smiled softly and patted Jeno's head.

" What... do you mean?"

" Uh... we like you."
Jeno's brows furrowed.

"Me?" Jeno whispered.

"Yes."

"No..."

Now, it was the couple's turn to frown.

"What is it?" Renjun asked.

" You shouldn't! It's wrong! You are mates... you shouldn't like me."

"But both of us like you. We can't control our feelings."
Renjun said.

"You are our love at first sight."

" No..No..No!" Jeno quickly stood up as he rushed to the door bare feet, he didn't care about anything, without realising he ran out of the house.

He couldn't take it, the confession. He was scared of his own feelings. He was scared, yet a part of him was happy about it. Half of it was against the idea.

Jeno's lungs burned and the pain in his ribs grew hundred folds. He didn't know where he was as he sprinted out of the house without any sense of direction. He stopped once he was far away from their place and he placed his hands on his knees as his chest heaved.