XXXI

Jeno was looking forward to go on a date with Jaemin and Renjun he got up early in the morning and finished all his tasks for rest of the day.

He took a shower and spent lot of time polishing himself. He wore the out he had been gifted by the two.

Jaemin and Renjun were on their way to pick Jeno up for their date, they had planed to take him on a picnic date since, Jeno loved picnics. The place was far from Seoul, it'd take an hour to reach.

The weather was nice and windy. Perfect for a picnic.

Jeno rushed towards them when he saw the car approaching, he wore the outfit others had gifted. He looked handsome,

" Jeno, are you real?" Renjun questioned .

Jeno's head tilted in confusion, "Wh-What do you mean?" He waited for elder to respond.

Renjun shook his head and removed his seat belt. He flipped around and grabbed Jeno's jacket. He pecked his lips, Jeno's body melted as he blushed.

" Oops, smudged your lipgloss." Renjun smirked as he pulled back.

Next was Jaemin, he wiped the smudged lipstick off younger's lips and kissed him gently.

" You look beautiful, baby." Jaemin stated.

" Th-thank you, both of you look great, as well!"

" Not as good as you though, honey!" Renjun replied.

" Jen, you like milk teas?" Jeno's ears perked, his eyes sparkled. He nodded his head vigorously. " Yes! You like 'em too?" He questioned.

" Yes! Have you tried boba?" Renjun asked
" Umm... no."

Alpha gasped.

" Why?" Both of them asked in horror.

"It was expensive than plain milk tea." Jeno pouted.

" My baby, there are so many things you need to try! It's like you have just come out of the womb." Renjun exaggerated.

" Jae, stop at a nearest coffee shop."
" Aye! Aye!"

"Oh, my poor child!" Renjun whispered as he stared out of the window.

Jaemin handed his omegas their boba teas and sipped his on his Americano.

Jeno eyed Jaemin's drink curiously, Jaemin caught his gaze.
" Wanna try?" He asked.

Jeno shook his head, " Aww, give it a shot!" Jaemin shoved the straw between younger's lips.

Renjun stayed quiet and waited for the response as he watched Jeno taking a sip from Jaemin's pitch black drink in horror.

Jeno's eyes widened, he stared at Jaemin in betrayal, his face scrunched as he gagged loudly.

" Jaemin-ssi... you are so cruel, you just killed my taste buds." Jeno spoke seriously.

Renjun and Jaemin looked at each other and then burst into a laughing fit.

" I'm - I'm sorry." Jaemin wiped his tears.