XVI

Five days later ~
Jeno was still under the influence of a sedative, Jaehyun hooked him up to glucose. Taeyong had not left the house as he took care of both omega brothers. But today was different, he had to leave due to some complication at his house.
Taeyong knew Jisung was scared, for one, his brother was unconscious and second he was staying as someone's house. Taeyong also believed that Chenle and Jaemin were capable alphas and could handle any situation.

Jisung was timid, and didn't leave his room unless called for dinner. He was still not allowed to meet his brother.

" I-Is it true that you used to do drugs?" Chenle's eyes widened at the question,
" Babe," he cupped younger's cheeks.
"I have never done drugs in my life, ever! Medicine is a different thing, but not drugs." Chenle looked at him in the eyes.
"I swear." He whispered.
He embraced the boy in his arms.

Jisung stayed silent.
" I know you're worried about your brother, but trust me... we care about you guys too. We might have met few weeks ago but it doesn't matter. Now, you need to eat, okay? For your hyung... he'll be sad when he sees you like this." Jisung nodded in agreement.

He hugged the alpha tightly. " thank you for helping us. We keep creating problems for you all. I'm so-" "shhh... baby it's not your fault."
Chenle just rubbed circles on younger's back.

Chenle liked this... being close to Jisung. He loved what he was feeling, and didn't want to let go of it.

He took Jisung to the dining area to feed his omega.

Hold up ...

His omega?

Chenle shook the thought out of his head.

Renjun dressed up after bathing on his own. His heat was over which meant he was free to leave his room now.
He rushed to Jeno's room.

The doll laid on the bed still unconscious. Renjun sat down beside him. He grabbed Jeno's hand and lifted it up to kiss it. Later, wrapped his hand, intertwining the fingers.

" I'm sorry, baby,"he caressed the younger's cheeks. " I won't do anything stupid like this again. I've learned my lesson."

Renjun's eyes roamed around every inch of Jeno's body, stopping at his lips. They were soft shade of pink, but pale, not the usual vibrant red colour. Renjun's thumb brushed against his omega's lips.

Jeno's scent lingered lightly in the air. The door opened and Jaemin came inside
" I was looking for you." He whispered.
Renjun looked at Jaemin while the Alpha stared at Jeno.
" Hyung said, he doesn't need to be on sedatives anymore. He'll most likely wake up today." Renjun leaned closer to alpha's chest, still caressing omega's hand.

" You should eat food food first. You must be hungry." " What about him? Did he wake up in between?" Renjun questioned.
"Yes, he did but he was immediately sedated. Hyung put him on glucose."

Renjun nodded his head and followed Jaemin.

He saw Chenle hovering over Jisung. His arm rested on younger's shoulder, Renjun walked closer to inspect what was going on.
To his relief, Jisung was eating food while Chenle talked to him. 

"Hi, boys." both boys turned their heads to see Renjun. Jisung stood up instantly and walked toward the elder boy.
" Hyung, are you okay now?" Younger's eyes were filled with worry.
Renjun smiled softly at the boy and hugged him. " I'm alright, baby. I'm sorry for the trouble my stupid stunt caused." Renjun sighed.
" It's okay, hyung." Jisung assured him by tightening his grip around the Renjun.

" Jeno will most probably wake up today," Jisung looked at him as if to ask whether it was true or not.

Renjun's just smiled and nodded his head.
" But let's eat first. We'll see him after that." Jisung hurriedly went back to his seat but end up tripping on his foot. He fell on the floor with a loud thud. He was far from reach so he fell before Chenle could catch him. He grabbed the dining chair but due to imbalance the chair fell along him.
What shocked everyone was when the chair fell right on top of Jisung.
Everyone gasped, he bled. The chair had wounded him right above his left brow.
Without wasting any further time. Chenle grabbed jisung who's tears started to pour out.
Chenle took youngest back to his room.

Renjun panicked.

" Perhaps, I am nothing but a nuisance." He looked at his alpha with big doe eyes.
He fell on the floor as he sobbed, Alpha embraced him in his arms.
" Babe, it was an accident. You didn't push him, don't beat yourself for this."

Jisung tried hard to stop the tears but nothing worked. Chenle placed him on the counter in the bathroom.
Chenle grabbed his medical kit and took out a cotton swab along with an antiseptic.
"Let me see, hmm... it doesn't look deep, I'll clean it first, alright?" Chenle wiped Jisung's tears first. Then he cleaned the latter's wound. He then put an ointment on the wound and bandaged the wound.
" Shhh... it's okay, baby." Chenle cooed.
Jisung tried to calm down but it didn't work, Chenle gently kissed his forehead and embraced him tightly. He placed few pecks on younger's neck and rubbed circles on his back.

Jeno felt so lethargic when he gained his conscious. He looked at the unfamiliar surrounding, he sat up immediately, stressed. He moved his arm without realising that something was hooked onto it.
He winced when he accidentally tugged the needle. He got anxious, he quickly removed the needle and ran towards the room.

His anxiety flared up when he couldn't find a single soul or an exit from the long tunnel like hallway.
He finally took a long breath when he saw two people standing in a hall with their backs facing him.

" Ex-excuse me?" He whispered.
The boys immediately turned around,
Jeno's eyes widened, he cried out in relief when he saw two familiar faces.

He ran towards them, Renjun hugged Jeno tightly.
And whispered a lot of apologies. Both boys cried in each other's arms.

" I want both of you to stop crying." Jaemin demanded as he wrapped his around two omegas.

Jaemin lead omegas to the sofa and told them too relax. While he whisked something for his omegas to eat.

Jeno questioned about Jisung's whereabouts to which Renjun assured him that this should brother was safe with Chenle. Skipping the part about Jisung's injury.

Both of them snuggled while patiently waiting for their Alpha to join them.

Hello, my babies!
I wanna apologise for the late update. Professors give a lot of homework these days. I'm sorry 😞

Q: do you also, like, stare at NCT member's pictures and just wonder how can they be so purrfect, godly? Cuz, same!