LXVIII

Jeno got ready for the ultrasound test, he was going to accompany Renjun. Jaemin had to attend a meeting first and they decided that all of them would meet at the hospital.

Jeno helped Renjun with his shoes, elder's feet were swollen and red. His condition seemed worser than Haechan when he was three months pregnant.
" Baby, hurry up! We're getting late and Jaemin's gonna scold us. The driver is already waiting!" Jeno helped Renjun get up from the couch and grabbed all the necessary things such as a flavoured water bottle, something to munch on after the check up, Renjun's crystals, extra face masks, power bank...
" Baby, we are just going for a quick check up, it'll not take longer than one hour max. Please, let's just get going. We don't need to take entire house with us." Jeno begged.

"excuse me!? What do you mean, ENTIRE HOUSE?!" Renjun threw his bag on the floor and sat back down on the couch.
Jeno's blood pressure dropped, panickly looked around, "I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to be rude but we don't need so many things and let's hurry up? We should have reached there by now."  Jeno pleaded, sweat dropping from his forehead.
"Fine!" Renjun humphed and Jeno thanked god.

Both omegas waited for Jaemin and elder's turn for examination. Jeno stared at his phone expecting a call from his alpha. He was getting nervous since their turn was about to come.

" Huang Renjun!" Jeno's head whipped in the direction of the voice.
" Here!" once again he helped elder to stand and lead him towards the nurse.

" Huang Renjun?" The nurse confirmed and Renjun shook his head.
" Alright, follow me!" The silently followed, Jeno was panicking internally since Jaemin had not reached yet and they had decided that he'd be there with them.

" Excuse me? Why are you coming along?" The nurse abruptly stopped and asked Jeno.
Flabbergasted, Jeno looked back and forth at the nurse and Renjun.

" He is my mate! What do you mean?" Renjun asked.
" Only alphas can accompany the patient. You should call your alpha over." Renjun gritted his teeth.
"He is my mate! He is going along with me!"elder seethed.
Jeno grabbed Renjun's arm to calm him down, " uhh, then we'll wait until our alpha comes." Jeno whispered and bowed.

He dragged Renjun back to his seat. " Are you for real?" Renjun looked at Jeno in disbelief. " Baby, I don't want to create a scene at a hospital, please let's just wait for Jaemin." Jeno spoke.

Five minutes later Jaemin was on the verge of ripping the tongue out of the nurse's mouth as she stopped Jeno from going in.
.
.
.

" NO! You don't fucking touch my mate and get away with it!" Jaemin growled, " Who the fuck do you think you are to stop him from accompanying his mate for a check up? You guys are going to hear from my lawyer very soon and miss, keep your hands to yourself for you are going to get your limbs torn apart one of these days."

"C'mon, babe we're going to other Johnny hyung's hospital." Jaemin dragged both of his mate.
" Mr. Na! Wait, please!" Jaemin turned around to look at the doctor running towards him.
"Wait in the car." Jaemin order his omegas, who complied.

" Mr. Na! I'm sincerely sorry for the behaviour of my staff, please come and bring your mate back!" The doctor pleaded.

" Mr. Lee, you are older than me. So, please don't bow down to me, it doesn't look good. Also, I had very high expectations from you, seeing how reputable you are...I... chose this clinic over Seo's hospital. However, it seems to me that your clinic is going to shut down soon... good luck." Jaemin left the doctor dumbstruck.

" I'm sorry baby, had I known earlier about their hospitality, I would've never brought you here and what sort of policy is this? Omegas can't accompany their omega partners inside!?" Jaemin blew as soon as he sat in the car. Jeno patted Jaemin's shoulder to calm him a little.
He was extremely upset himself but he knew that if he showed little bit of reaction, jaemin and Renjun wouldn't let go of it and stress was a big no-no for the pregnancy.