XIII

Jeno got a job in a factory, his job was to load the goods in the delivery trucks. It was quite a difficult task for him but he was happy with it. At least, he had a full-time job and he'd get paid for the overtime.

After the incident at Hyuck's house, both brothers decided to lay low for a while, they just minded their own business without meddling with others'.

They had just arrived home from the grocery store. Jeno wanted to prepare new dishes for Jisung, the latter was always home while Jeno went out to work. Eating congee, kimchi fried rice was not healthy for them. Jisung was already quite malnourished and Jeno was worried as the boy was already of the age. His heat cycle would begin this year. Jeno had a prescription for Jisung in case the boy went into heat.

"Hyung, I need to talk to you."

"Yes, baby? what is up?" "Hyung, I didn't make it." Jeno paused for a second.
" Is... is it because of me?" Jeno asked.
Jisung shook his head, " No, Hyung. It's my requirements. They are not enough."
" Is there a way to fulfil those requirements?" Jeno asked with hope.

"Well I'm not sure, but Renjun Hyung's dongsaeng told me that SSMS holds an annual entrance exam. You need to qualify it to get admission, he also said that they would exempt my fee if I qualify for the exam."
" That's... that's wonderful JiJi! We can work harder!"

"Chenle said that he would help me study for the test, "

Jeno was not sure what to say, he knew that if he'd ask Renjun for help, he would definitely do that but Jeno didn't want to bother him or his family.

"Jisung-ah, it is too much. We can't do that. If you want to prepare for the test, let's do it on our own, yeah? We shouldn't bother them, you know, we are not close to them. They only offered to help us because we are Hyuckie's friends. Let's not cause any trouble, yeah? Mark Hyung already quarrels with Hyuck because of us. I know, I can't help you with your studies but I'll try to help you out as much as possible. Take your time, find out whatever you need for the preparation, I'll buy all the workbooks and study-related things."

It was funny how everyone told Jisung to take more time to make another decision every time he made up his mind to do something, while the time was running out. He was disappointed with himself, he always topped in his school, now he was the only kid who hadn't got admission anywhere.

Jeno saw how stressed Jisung was, but he really didn't want to take Renjun's help.
He wanted to befriend Renjun but not because of favours, he thought it would be nice to have a friend besides Donghyuck. Donghyuck was not only his friend but his brother at this point.

But Jeno was afraid to be close to Renjun. Usually, alphas didn't not like their omegas befriending unknown people.

Jeno's phone rang, he checked the caller ID. It was Hyuck.

'Hello?'

'Hi, JenJen! Baby, Chenle told me to tell Jisung that the results of SSMS are out.'

'Yes, he knows. We were just talking about it.'

'So?' Hyuck asked expectantly, 'did he make it?'

'No.' Jeno replied softly.

'Oh, I'm sorry, baby. Tell him to not lose hope.'

'Yeah, I told him but, he can't help it.'

'Tell him not worry, we'll figure something out.'

'Hyung, I'll call you back later, he is crying right now.'

'You know what? I'm coming over and don't you dare tell me no.' Donghyuck hung up the call.

He immediately called Chenle.

'Lele, JiJi is really upset, he is crying right now, do you want to come with me, if you're free right now. Also, bring Renjun along.'

'HYUNG! I TOLD YOU NOT TO ASK HIM ABOUT THE RESULTS!'

'In my defence, he already knew about it.' Donghuck whined.

'Hyung, what am I gonna do with you? You take so much advantage of being a cutie.' Chenle groaned.

'Enough talks! are you guys tagging along or not?'

'Ofcourse, we are. Just give us five minutes, and we'll pick you up.'

Donghyuck quickly changed his clothes and waited for the brothers to arrive, he had informed Taeyong since he was still not talking to Mark.

Not more than five minutes later, Renjun and Chenle arrived. All of them headed to Jeno's apartment.

"I'll order something to eat when we'll reach."

Jeno opened the door when he heard a knock. Hyuck stood in front of two other people. He opened the door enough for the guests to enter.
Jisung was lying on the bed, cocooned in the blanket.

" JiJi , baby look who has come to meet you."
Jisung poked his head out of the blanket and covered himself again. Jeno looked at other boys, and whimpered.
Renjun pushed Donghyuck aside and walked closer to Jisung.
"Honey, how are you?" Renjun questioned.
" Can't you see, I'm miserable." Jisung replied.
" Baby, let go of the blanket first and look at me." Renjun tried to pull the the blanket off of Jisung. He made him sit a little and cupped Jisung's face.
" you'll make me cry as well if you don't stop. Look at your brother," Jisung glanced at Jeno, who was in tears.
" It's okay, baby! It happens. If Chenle can get admitted to the world's best medical school then so can you! He used to be a drug addict!"
Jeno choked on his saliva, and had a coughing fit. Jisung's eyes widened.

Jeno glanced over at Chenle, to confirm if it was true. The Chinese lad just shook his head in embarrassment.

He was cursing Renjun inside his brain. Why did he have to say that In front of jisung?

" Yes! You heard it right. If he can become a doctor, you can you! Don't give up on your dreams! If you give up now, you'll regret it forever."

" Jeno, have you guys eaten anything?" Said boy shook his head. " Ahh, good thing! I ordered a ton of food."