The Final Battle

My instincts kick in and I predict the gunfire before it begins, so does Alex. Before I know it what used to be my wedding has turned into war.

My father rushes to defend my grandfather and Alex and I fight side by side as I rush to defend my friends. Alexi and Jamie are already fighting their attackers, so are Megan, Lila, and Rosie.

When Alex, Alice, and I reach them, Jamie manages to knock the guy they were fighting unconscious and turns to us, 'What the hell is going on!? Why does she look like you Gracie? Are you even my little sister?"

"Jamie I know you have questions but I need you to trust me. I promise I'll explain later but please just trust me," I say urgently as I knock one of the clone's men to the ground.

"We need to get them somewhere safe," Alex says.

I turn to the rest of my friends, "You all need to head for the embassy Alex and I will cover you."

They all don't move and they just stare at me, probably contemplating whether to trust me. "Look if u were someone bad I would've already killed you so I need you all to trust me on this one okay? Run towards the embassy doors and don't look back. Alex, Alice, and I will cover you."

"Okay," Jamie says and they run.

I look to Alex and smile, "Just like old times."

"Let's kill some mercenaries," Alex says.

We run behind my friends and I shoot anyone who comes in our way. I see the clone fighting amongst the ambassadors. She looks my way and gives me a sarcastic smile before I run into the walls of the embassy.

"Is everybody ok?" I turn to my friends.

"Yeah we're fine," Megan says.

"What is going on Grace," Jamie looks at me and Alex.

"I-" before I can finish Zach and the others storm into the embassy.

"Oh thank God you are all are ok," Zach rushes to us.

"Camie," I walk over to her and hug her. "Thank you all for coming."

"You kidding no way we could miss this show," Bex smiles.

"Uh HELLO," Noah barks out. "Grace could you please explain to me why that person out there looks like you and why all of this seems so normal to you."

"Long story short, I'm a spy," I look to Jamie, Lila, Megan, Rosie, and Alexi. "I work with the organization WOOHP. Alex, Zach, Alice, and I work in a team together to stop terrorists and very bad people from doing some really bad things. Those over there," I point to Camie, Bex, Liz, Macey, and Zachery. "Are from a place called the Gallagher Academy. Now I don't have time to explain in detail but that person in there that looks like me is a clone and she killed our mother Jamie."

"What," Jamie looks at me confused.

"I know you are all confused right now but I can't explain anymore. We have to stop those people out there otherwise we will be looking at World War III."

"What do we do now," Rosie asks clearly shaken.

"We are going to go back in there and stop them while you all are going to go and hide."

"Hide? No, we are going to help," Alexi says. "My father is still out there."

"Look I know you all are worried but we have been trained and have taken down terrorists before. So we know what to do and what not to do. Please just find somewhere safe to hide. I'll come to find you after we take care of the situation."

"Ok," my friends finally agree.

"Not so fast," I hear a click of the safety switch being turned off.

I turn around to find the clone pointing a gun at my head. "Isn't this fun. I've waited for this day for such a long time. I warned you to stay out of this but you didn't listen."

Alex and Zach get ready to fight and the Gallagher Girls do the same.

"Well I personally prefer to see you rot in prison but we don't always get what we want," I say board.

"I hate you and now you are gonna watch as I kill every last person you care about on this planet." It looked at me with hatred in her eyes.

She made to pull the trigger but the doors burst open to reveal a WOOHP tact team. They swarm the embassy and I see another team in the garden taking down the mercenaries swiftly.

"How is this possible," the clone looks shocked. "We planned it perfectly. No one was to know until this was over. Help was not supposed to arrive this fast."

WHOOP men surround the clone with guns aiming. "You see you might have thought you were a step ahead of us. You thought we were stupid enough to take the bait your organization so easily let slip out. But in actual fact we were always a thousand steps ahead of you."

The doors to the garden open and the tact team emerge with all the mercenaries in cuffs and the ambassadors emerge safely. "You see you lost," Alex smiles.

"Now I suggest you put that gun down," Zach points his gun to her. "Compared to this baby," he gestures to his gun, "your gun is no match. It hits it'd target within a second. So you can try to squeeze that trigger there but you'll be left with a hole in your head faster than you can say shotgun."

The clone looks around her, "Either way it doesn't matter to me. If I'm going down I'm taking you with me." She looks at me. Before she could move I make a split decision and kick the gun out of her hand. The tact team tackles her to the ground and cuff her.

"This is not over," She screams as they drag her away. "I will find you and make you pay." The tact team dragged her into an armored vehicle.

I turn around to my friends and family. "You all ok?"

"Yeah we're fine," Alexi replies. "But I think now would be a really good time to explain exactly what happened here."

"Leave the explaining to me," Jerry, the head of WOOHP and our boss walks into the embassy.