~𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢 ~~𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍?~

-𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚟 (𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐)

I was leaning down to put my stuff in my locker when I felt eyes looking at me. I turned around to see a boy around my age staring at me, looking flustered. I chuckled and turned back to my locker. I could tell he was staring at me, just from the way he was studying me when I had turned. I felt a blush start to creep up to my cheeks as I heard steps coming towards me.

I kept my head forward until I had to turn when I heard someone start to use the lock of the locker next to me. It was the boy who was staring at me only a couple of moments ago. I took a moment to study him before he could notice. He had a relatively strong jawline and a little stubble lining his chin. He had short, caramel-colored hair that was swept back messily, but in a good way

I saw him looking flustered and blushing as he struggled with his locker. He turned his head and our eyes met. His were a dark brown that reminded me of chocolate. I quickly turned my head back and smiled as I felt butterflies in my stomach. 

I realized he was still struggling and decided to offer help. 

"want some help?" I offer

"um... yeah.. sure. thanks" He scooted a bit to the sides that I could reach the door. I glanced at his paper to check the code, and then opened it pretty easily. "thanks" he said, sounding shy

 "no problem. my name's Karl by the way. nice to meet you!" I said. I surprised myself a bit. I don't usually try to make friends and I'm usually pretty anti-social. 

"hi. I'm nick, but you can call me Sapnap. I'm new here" Sapnap. I like that nickname. It's cool. 

"I could tell!" I laughed a bit before asking, "Hey, what classes do you have?"

"homeroom with ms. johnson, math with Mr. B, English with Ms. Peter, Lunch group 1, then i have science with Mr. Anderson and then Spanish last period," he said. I realized we had overlapping classes! for some reason, I was giddy at this realization

"Wow ok! I have the same homeroom, English, lunch, and I also take Spanish! do you wanna walk to homeroom?"

"sure," he said. He sounded a bit glum but I chose to ignore it. We talked on our way. turns out we have a lot of shared interests and facts and such. For example, we both game, we both drink energy drinks and eat LOTS of junk food, and both of our parents are divorced. 

Once we made it to class he sat down behind me so I turned around to continue the conversation. He got quiet after a bit and seemed to be zoning out. I could feel myself turning red under his gaze, but I tried to act cool. 

Soon enough, Ms. Johnson came in and asked Nick to introduce himself to the class. He looked a bit awkward and kind of uncomfortable, but seem to play it off. He sat back down and for the rest of the period all I could think of was him. His voice, his laugh, his smile. 

Suddenly I stiffened. I thought for a second. Do I have a crush on nick?

𝙰 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 :)