~𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊~

-Sapnap pov-

I woke up to the feeling of being weighed down. I looked around and realized I was on the couch. I looked down to my weighed-down legs and saw Karl sleeping peacefully with his head resting on my chest. 

I sighed and leaned back on the armrest. I heard Karl stir, and he soon sat up and looked at me, rubbing his eyes sleepily. "Sap? where are we?" he said groggily. 

"In my living room dummy," I giggled and adjusted so that I was sitting upright. Karl giggled and looked up at me. His eyes softened as they met mine and he smiled. He lept back on top of me and hugged me. He pulled back and I quickly closed the space between our lips and linking us in a quick and sweet kiss. Karl pulled back, looking shocked. 

"Oh, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" I stuttered "I should've asked and-" before I could finish, Karl shook his head and pulled me back in for another kiss. I smiled into it and it got heated quickly. we both pulled up for air, Karl giggled, and then we went back at it. 

I didn't notice the lock in my door click open and a tall figure step in. I heard a gasp and I quickly turned my head to see my dad standing in the doorway. 

-1st TW: angst, abuse, fighting, homophobia/slurs, cursing, blood-

I pushed Karl to the other end of the couch and got up. He looked confused but didn't move. I walked over to the tall man standing inside the doorway. "what. do. you. want" I spat out each word in the face that I knew hated me.

"I was here for your mother, you bitch, but now I have to beat you up first."

"why me?"

He grabbed me by my shirt collar and I felt his hot, alcoholic, breath hit my face. I tried to get out of his grasp, but he was too strong. "You know why you dirty f*g" I froze and my eyes widened. 

"That's not for you to use, dumbass." I balled my fist and punched him straight in the nose. He dropped me and I ran over to Karl. "Karl. I need you to run. Get the cops, help, something. Just stay safe and get out of here"

"Nick... NO. I'm not leaving you here... with... him." he looked disgusted as my Father was starting to recover from the punch. "Karl... please." I could see tears fill his eyes as he looked up at me. He nodded and I kissed him quickly before he ran to get out the back door. 

"GET OVER HERE YOU DIRTY BITCH" I turned to face him, mustering up all the courage I had. "I thought I raised you to be normal. not turn out like this." He looked me up and down, wiping the blood that had started seeping from his nose. "At least you can punch."

"And I'm not afraid to do it again" My dad laughed. I hated that laugh. the one that he used when he thought he was right or when he was about to beat me. He walked over to me and attempted to grab me again. I ducked and jumped over the couch.

"Too slow old man. try again" I swear if he could, he would've had smoke coming out of his ears. He swung at me and I ducked again this time backing into the kitchen. "Come and get me" I taunted. I backed towards the stove. 

I had a plan, but before I could execute it, I needed him in the kitchen. He followed me, with his fists ready to hit. I tried to reach and grab a pan, but while I was distracted by doing that, he kicked my stomach, sending me doubled over. 

I fell to the ground as more kicks were sent at me. soon I felt the punches. I heard a crack and felt something go wrong with my breathing. My nose. He broke my nose. I let the punches come in, as I lay defenseless. "This is what you get you stupid f*ggot." He gave me another swift kick to the leg and I felt another bone break.